Feyenoord (H) Post-Match Thread

Did anyone notice that there was another team on the pitch tonight apart from us?

They played pretty well... much better that I expected... it is not only about us you know...

But another City win... that's what counts.

JJ

Was never set to be a stormer so I'm perfectly fine with winning streak continuation.

Wish bernando would finally give me some joy though, it's still missing. Apart from being able to give us another option to keep the ball when we need it, he doesn't offer anything at the moment.

We just played within ourselves I thought.
They got bodies behind the ball and defended well to their credit.
Raz took his goal brilliantly.
No new injuries and another win to top the group and keep our winning run going which was great.
And was nice to see the 2 young boys coming on.
Anyway I'm off to Rawk to see how the dippers are feeling after throwing a 3 goal lead. See ya. :-)

Good god if De Bruyne or silva get injured and thrown in Fernandinho to the mix as well,we have a fantastic 11 but are short when it comes to making changes to that 11..on to Huddersfield..
Don't agree tbh I think we could handle a Kev or Silva injury pretty easily as Bernardo would be much happier playing on of those roles with runners for him to pick out, then there's Gundogan and the kids. Fernandinho and Sane are the two who'd hurt us the most imo, we badly lacked Sane's width today and Fernandinho's energy and drive

Knew this would be difficult after 5 mins, when they had no intention of pressing us. Winning ugly at the last minute!! They had no intention of coming here to play. They didn’t want to get mullered again. Silva, Danilo below average. Can see why they’re not first choice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.