Feyenoord (h) pre-match thread

Feyenoord (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After this match we have 3 games in the league in 7 days. Our 3 games are very winnable and will be crucial in the title run especially as Chelsea and Liverpool play each other and rags play Arsenal amongst other matches.

We should rest as much as we can against Feyenoord. We need a win so we won’t just play the kids. I’d go with.

Bravo

Danilo
Otamendi
Mangala
Zinchenko

Yaya
Gundogan
Bernardo

Sane
Aguero
Sterling

Bring on Foden and Diaz.

Would be reckless to risk Kompany and Delph in this match. Feyenoord are struggling right now in Holland, we should win with this team.
No YaYa please from the off.

No YaYa please from the off.

Not excited about it either but he will almost surely start. Pep said Yaya will play so I doubt he is talking about a substitute appearance. Hopefully he can regain last seasons form as we need a back up for Fernandinho.

Foden will play for the EDS in the afternoon, wont feature

wheres that from ? would be a huge disappoint if he wasn't at least on the bench. we are through and its against a poor feyenoord side. this is the ideal game for him. will he only play fa cup games...

Our U19 team in the Youth League has 12 points, while the second place has 5, so I guess Foden will be on the bench or possibly in the starting lineup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.