Feyenoord (H) | Ticket Information

M23 Citizen

Nice of the club to give us a whole one day’s notice before the money comes out.

A cynic would almost think it’s as if they’re trying to catch people out to be able to chuck them off the Cup Scheme!

Another new CL League Phase game more expensive than any Group Stage game from the previous two seasons, and just £2.50 discount for 18-21 and 65+.

Nice of the club to give us a whole one day’s notice before the money comes out.

A cynic would almost think it’s as if they’re trying to catch people out to be able to chuck them off the Cup Scheme!

Another new CL League Phase game more expensive than any Group Stage game from the previous two seasons, and just £2.50 discount for 18-21 and 65+.
Yet another thing the club has wrong. If only we had a group of fans that could discuss issues with the club…

last season on cup schemes for me this season, been on them all from the beginning but now parking restrictions are in and relying on matchbus means i'm not getting back into Middleton until after 11pm whereas when I was driving and parking on Bank Bridge I could get home for 10:30pm latest , struggling to enjoy it as I'm up at 5am next morning for work plus the extra expense of these games now

Prices way too high once again. When we have a few bad seasons and the tourists fuck off we're going to be in real trouble with attendances.

If you want a case study just look at barcelona, priced the locals out and relied on tourists for a decade and now that Messi and Neymar have left them they're struggling to get 40k in the stadium.

I'm not a businessman but I can see where this is going, why can't these so called BUSINESSMEN see that

Piss take, only just caught up on my emails after work, not even 24 hours notice to let us know they'll be taking our money for another overpriced another group game, joke.

Won't be in any of the cup schemes next season if this is the plan moving forward. They can have my money for the 19 league games and that's that.

Apart from fa cup I’m out the cup schemes next season then I’ll fall so far behind on points it won’t be worth doing the fa cup scheme as I’ll probably not get a ticket for the final. I’ll just watch in the pub or at home. I don’t doubt they’ll end up linking like United cup schemes to season tickets to as more of us fuck it off. When that day comes then I’ll stop going.

Apart from fa cup I’m out the cup schemes next season then I’ll fall so far behind on points it won’t be worth doing the fa cup scheme as I’ll probably not get a ticket for the final. I’ll just watch in the pub or at home. I don’t doubt they’ll end up linking like United cup schemes to season tickets to as more of us fuck it off. When that day comes then I’ll stop going.
Which is precisely what they want unfortunately

Paying for a game in 6 weeks time when we’ve still not played a game we paid for just short of 4 weeks ago seems wrong. One days notice for Cup scheme payment is unacceptable.
Football is changing beyond recognition, our Club could buck the trend, especially given our unwavering support over numerous years. I’m an optimist, I hope we see sense and start to listen to fans but I fear my optimism may be misguided and our future fan base will be completely unrecognisable from those that I have loved being part of.
Standing on the Kippax.
Getting coined next to the away fans.
Ordering a pint and it being sat waiting for you at half time.
Good memories but perhaps long gone. Time will tell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.