Feyenoord v City pre-match thread

Feyenoord v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people wanting fringe players to start? It's our first game in the champions league and away from home??!

Bravo
Walker
Stones
Otamendi
Mendy
Dinho
De Bruyne
Bernardo silva
Sane
Jesus
Aguero

Changes can be made if we get a decent lead but top team for me starting.

For those without BT Sport this match is free to air in the UK on freeview channel 115 (BT Showcase HD).

Bravo
Danilo Stones Otamendi Mendy
Gundogan KDB
Sane Bernardo Jesus
Aguero

Subs: Toure, Silva, Sterling

Don't mind a couple of changes but we should be going all out to try and win this. We've done nothing in Europe so far to suggest we can coast any game. Moreover, piss-arsing about doesn't breed a good mentality.

(Not that I'm suggesting Pep will take the game anything other than seriously. Just replying to those proposing a weakened side.)

Their best player and the leading scorer in the Dutch league last season will miss the match .. hamstring injury

Is this where we launch our third kit? ... Cup Away Kit as it's been branded as last few seasons and have always debuted in the first away cup game whether it was a League Cup game, CL group game or last year in the CL qualifying game away leg ... looking forward to seeing how it looks in real other than the leaked pictures.

I imagine he will play the same team as yesterday but with Bravo in goal. Needs to switch otamendi to the right side of three though. Danilo or managla on the left side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.