FFS are the club stupid

Kinda torn on this one Ade always carrys a goal threat however we have played some of our better stuff when he was banned / over in Angola....And Tevez looks far more effective...so is it such a bad thing?

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Kinda torn on this one Ade always carrys a goal threat however we have played some of our better stuff when he was banned / over in Angola....And Tevez looks far more effective...so is it such a bad thing?
agreed... i mean come on guys, lets look on the brightside, bellamy and tevez upfront! no complaints there.

I've not actually seen the incident other than live at the ground, but if Ade has either made contact or attempted to make contact then he would have been given an extra match ban for wasting the FA's time.

Bluemoonbaldboy said:

An excellent point, baldie.

Although its harsh it was a red he did strike out so there was nothing to appeal,its tough I know but thats life.

Since when has celebrating a goal in front of opposing fans been "violent conducts". Why have the FA used this rationale for making it a four game ban, not three? Not that I'm bothered but City are a better team with Tevez in and Ade not.

Pam said:
Since when has celebrating a goal in front of opposing fans been "violent conducts". Why have the FA used this rationale for making it a four game ban, not three? Not that I'm bothered but City are a better team with Tevez in and Ade not.
It was his stamp on Van Persie not the celebration.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.