FIFA 09 - PS3

Timmmmahhhh said:
asherj123 said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
I know this one is running late (season is over), but, I need someone new to beat...

Let me know your PS3 IDs...

didn't really work out playing me did it :p

7-0 to king ash!

throne as fifa king of bluemoon is still mine :)

haha, your second goal was bullshit, can't complain about the other 6 though, I am however going to ask for a rematch?!?! I need to prove I'm not THAT bad at the game!!

yeah, whenever im on i'm good for a rematch, just message me

asherj123 said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
asherj123 said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
I know this one is running late (season is over), but, I need someone new to beat...

7-0 to king ash!

haha, your second goal was bullshit, can't complain about the other 6 though, I am however going to ask for a rematch?!?! I need to prove I'm not THAT bad at the game!!

Sweet, I'll be online later I reckon, enjoying a Saturday night in!!

Timmmmahhhh said:
asherj123 said:
Timmmmahhhh said:

7-0 to king ash!

Nah soz mate but 7-0 means you are shit at the game sorry to be the one to break it to you.

shaunmcfc11 said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
asherj123 said:
Timmmmahhhh said:

7-0 to king ash!

Nah soz mate but 7-0 means you are shit at the game sorry to be the one to break it to you.

How about YOU play me? Beat me you can say what you want, until then keep it shut, and another thing, your not my mate!!

going on in 10 minutes so if ANYONE feels like playing ill have game,,, results so far
me (city) vs guy who was rags 0-1 86th min! then i hit the bar twice
me (brazil) vs guy with england 5-0 kaka hat trick
me (city) vs a a gy who was spurs. was wining 2-0 and he disconected
me(barca) vs guy who was barca lost on pens! after he equalized in last minute of ET

come on im really up for beating someone.. add taff1080p

asherj123 said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
asherj123 said:
Timmmmahhhh said:

7-0 to king ash!

Haha, I can't defend your attacks for some reason, your the better player!!

*bows down*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.