Fifa 09 Tournement Xbox

SambaMan said:
I've lost 3-0. With Santa Cruz playing a huge part in the first goal, Tevez scoring the second and Barry the third (however I will admit that I handed it to him on a plate with a suicidal passback to Given). All this whilst I had fucking Bellamy missing at least 5 easy chances! I'm not happy but I'll accept defeat.

Well played Diego.

i was city :) i was supprised you didnt have the new boys in, they make a huge difference...

well played anyway mate

Not Very Quick (Diego1983)3-0 MAINheadMIKE (sambaMan)
RobinJo (Robinjo) vrs Battsy17 (yawa)
rockiscool (greasedupdeafguy) 2 -1 Boy robot (boy robot)
deccarroll (deco) vrs DUREX FACE (jhg1989)
mcfc18 (mcfc28) vrs TBC

Next round

rockiscool (greasedupdeafguy) vrs Not Very quick (diego1983

Diego1983 said:
SambaMan said:
I've lost 3-0. With Santa Cruz playing a huge part in the first goal, Tevez scoring the second and Barry the third (however I will admit that I handed it to him on a plate with a suicidal passback to Given). All this whilst I had fucking Bellamy missing at least 5 easy chances! I'm not happy but I'll accept defeat.

Well played Diego.

i was city :) i was supprised you didnt have the new boys in, they make a huge difference...

well played anyway mate
I fucking know that lol

I was under the impression that to make the tournament fair, we were all going to be City as they are on the latest update.

SambaMan said:
Diego1983 said:

well played anyway mate
I fucking know that lol

I was under the impression that to make the tournament fair, we were all going to be City as they are on the latest update.

i see your point my frined, shall we have the next person to read this post to be the judge on weather we play again ;)

Diego1983 said:
SambaMan said:
I fucking know that lol

i see your point my frined, shall we have the next person to read this post to be the judge on weather we play again ;)
Yeah fine by me

the thread was on page 2, just thought I would get it back on page one incase we had a few new signups and I could get a game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.