Fifa 10 demo

Rather watch paint dry than play that unrealistic tosh. Give me PES anyday!!

Master one goal and the game is completed.

Nah, PES was better right up until the current release (09) IMO. Fifa is far much better now though.

I LOVE the new demo! Took me a couple of games, but I'm getting used to it now. The control and general feeling is just so much better!

I switched from pro in around 2006 I think ne reason being there was no pes on next gen consoles. Regardless, there's currently only one football game worth mentioning and it's not pes.

Can anyone who's downloaded and played the demo let all of us who are working know what it's like? Is 360 dribbling hard, can you now ghost past defenders with a nimble forward? Have they finally made mid range shooting more realistic? Can I strike like lampard or gerrard a d rocket it from 25 yards without hitting the woodwork very time!?

Whet our appetites... Please! ;)

Have always stuck with PES until FIFA 09 came out and it blew pro out of the water in my opinion, greatly improved from the previous few years and hopefully this years one will be veen better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.