Fifa 10 demo

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eys5GSJ7jvM[/youtube]

Love showboating on this game!

i've also noticed that if you showoff enough the crowd will cheer you when passing it to a teammate, and subsequently ole every pass until it breaks down, then you get a booo. Class.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpVAmlVgVe0[/youtube]

And a cheeky free kick leads to Messi curling one into the top corner.

It was probably the first thing I noticed when I switched from PES to FIFA - the crowd sounded so much better which added a lot to the game. Actual City songs in the background, really cool! There is still a lot of room for improvment though and I hope they've done that, won't really be able to tell until the full version is out.

Last year and the year before i went for the game at midnight at asda, so it saved me getting up in the morning, i just get up and play it straight away, plus it saves time because i'm in blackpool at the night so i get half a day on it!

just me going for the midnight release or any other people do it or planning on doing it? :D

MCFC_Freestyler said:
Last year and the year before i went for the game at midnight at asda, so it saved me getting up in the morning, i just get up and play it straight away, plus it saves time because i'm in blackpool at the night so i get half a day on it!

just me going for the midnight release or any other people do it or planning on doing it? :D

can't you just pre-order it and have it on release day? I'm pre-ordering mine in about a week or so.

Da_Blu_Moona said:
Personally think it's absolutely terrible and just reminds me of why I've been playing Pro Evo/ISS for the past 10 years. I've given Fifa a good go every year, impartially. I've even played this demo for a good few days to no avail. It's horrid. I want PES 10. I know since they've moved on to next gen it's not been perfect but ANYTHING is better than this tosh. I'm not speaking as a fan boy here, I admit Fifa single player and online mode is a 10000000000000000000000x better than anything PES has offered, ever! But bottom line is if you aren't bothered by the kits, glam and wow factor the presentation of fifa has it has to be PES every time on raw gameplay and football simulation.
I disagree

The Fifa gameplay on a zoomed out camera on slow speed with 10 minute halves on legendary mode is the closest thing to real football i've ever seen. The thing about the demo is, it's 3 minute halves so that in itself rushes you and it can make the game feel unrealistic. I've got Pro Evo 09 and Fifa 09 and it's not even close. Pro Evo has gone backwards big time imo.

The new Fifa demo basically has added some brilliant features to a top class game. The skilled dribbling and the 360 control add a completely new dimension to the game. It takes it to another level imo.

GStar said:
Shopto.net

Heard about this last year, £35 and i got it two days early. Doesn't always happen like that apparently.

Shopto.net has a history of cards being cloned...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.