Fifa 10 Online Blue Moon Team

Uch ffs it says I can't join cos I'm a member of another club. Anyone know how to get out ofmy current club

was just wondering if this is a good deal because i want to buy an xbox pretty soon

xbox 360 arcade console is £115
xbox live 12month gold membership £29.90
official headset 14.99

good deal or am i being ripped off?

lee-mcfc said:
was just wondering if this is a good deal because i want to buy an xbox pretty soon

official headset 14.99

dont bother with an arcade mate their shit, no hdd or nothing to connect with live with, i recommend you splash out and get an elite (hdmi cable, 120gb hdd and a eithernet cable and head set)

BlueRoscoe said:
lee-mcfc said:

official headset 14.99

dont bother with an arcade mate their shit, no hdd or nothing to connect with live with, i recommend you splash out and get an elite (hdmi cable, 120gb hdd and a eithernet cable and head set)

the elite is like 200 quid i cant afford it:( only got £150

lee-mcfc said:
BlueRoscoe said:

Save up then, come of the booze for a few nights, trust me, there's a massive difference

BlueRoscoe said:
lee-mcfc said:

Save up then, come of the booze for a few nights, trust me, there's a massive difference

haha damnn i go out every weekend might cut back :) , i take it you have the elite xbox then?

CTIDave said:
Uch ffs it says I can't join cos I'm a member of another club. Anyone know how to get out ofmy current club

In my club go to squad status and click R3 I think, it gives you the options invite to game etc just click on 'leave club'.

lee-mcfc said:
BlueRoscoe said:

haha damnn i go out every weekend might cut back :) , i take it you have the elite xbox then?

Oh yeh, had an arcade but it got the 3 red lights thing, so i took it back to argos and got my money back then saved for a while and got an elite

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.