FIFA 11 [MERGED]

Freestyler said:
You can't hear right here right now cause of the crowd, it's shit quality the one on from the fifa forum.

i'm gonna use my own MP3 version of it, edit and start the song from where it kicks in, when it starts with 'right here, right now'

I added boys in blue for after the game, it sounded amazing, the game finished and they players were clapping the fans and it came on, it was weird, but class at the same time :)
That sounds incredible mate, any chance of a link?.

Hopefully it's only for City home games.

10.Goater_Legend said:
Freestyler said:
You can't hear right here right now cause of the crowd, it's shit quality the one on from the fifa forum.

i'm gonna use my own MP3 version of it, edit and start the song from where it kicks in, when it starts with 'right here, right now'

I added boys in blue for after the game, it sounded amazing, the game finished and they players were clapping the fans and it came on, it was weird, but class at the same time :)
That sounds incredible mate, any chance of a link?.

Hopefully it's only for City home games.

you can set it for anything, i just set it for home games after.

i got the link from the fifaforum on them files, you can hear it alrite aswell on the game.

Freestyler said:

Yea the right here right now tune needs the intro cut down.

I've added in a few chants for different teams but for some reason the arsenal chants always play for the other team.
Also about a third of the chants failed to rip onto my xbox 360 so I have no "This City is Ours" or "Hark now hear" :(

my guy never passes to who I want it to pass it to. I've tried using assisted passing, semi-assisted passing, and manual passing. I push the analog stick to who I want to pass it to. I could be on a fucking 2 on 1 and my guy will pass it out wide to a fullback rather than the guy 5 yards to my right. Fucking infuriating and I fear my Xbox controller will soon be going against the wall.

Andouble said:
my guy never passes to who I want it to pass it to. I've tried using assisted passing, semi-assisted passing, and manual passing. I push the analog stick to who I want to pass it to. I could be on a fucking 2 on 1 and my guy will pass it out wide to a fullback rather than the guy 5 yards to my right. Fucking infuriating and I fear my Xbox controller will soon be going against the wall.

Maybe you're just shit? Lol

Anyone known if there are international games in Career mode? Really retarded if EA took it out.
The game has a little bugs, but hopefully they will fix them. The game play is kind of choppy too. The midfield is at times really hard to get past, but ones you do, the defenders play more of a positional game rather than just running at you. It will probably get easier once we get used to the game. I remember in fifa 10 it was hard in the beginning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.