FIFA 11 News

Blue Smarties

Around the time new info starts rolling out, anyone found out? Here's some I've found.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=250050

Here's some highlighted bits, more in the link above.

Addressing player complaints over FIFA 10's 'pinball passing', EA's invented "pro passing" for this year's game which allows you to control the weight of your distribution. This also means you'll want to think about the player your controlling, for example not whacking intricate through-balls with John Terry.

In fact, it sounds like EA's gone passing mad; FIFA 11 adds spin swerve passes, driven lobs, fancy flicks and through-balls with backspin.

Each player now has a defensive and attacking work rate setting, so Wayne Rooney for example runs around at 100mph hassling defenders, while Dani Alives will charge forward but might be a little slow getting back to defend.

Players are also now able to pull off their own moves depending on personality, so Carlos Tevez is full of little flicks, while Didier Drogba will use his strength to roll defenders.

And another;

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=250063

Lads mag, Zoo reveals that players will be able to get together with a few mates, record a song of their choosing (whether it's 'Who The Funk Are Man Utd' or Erasure's 'Give A Little Respect') and upload it to FIFA 11 so that it fills the stands on match day.

You'll also be able to set music for when your team walk onto the pitch or score a goal and for the menu screens, although we've never been disappointed in FIFA's musical tastes in the past.

Hopefully it lives up the hype, have to say the World Cup game is quality.

I remember there were similar rumours for Fifa 10.

As long as they put COMS in I'll be happy. They need to sort out the ref though, he always get's in the way!

FIFA 11 won't be that much different to the new South Africa game.

They need to sort out the AI... positioning, when to and when to not fly in, predicting where a run will be so you can pick a pass out without it hitting a defender.

Once they sort that out the game will be brilliant.

FIFA 10 was all about pace and 1 touch passing, been playing captain your country 2 player (FIFA WORLD CUP) with flat mate and our CPU teammates are always thick as shit. Whislt China's CB can make a perfect last ditch tackle and then spray an 80 yard crossfield ball perfectly onto the wingers foot - which is obviously always controlled immacualtely.

I can't see FIFA 11 overcoming thier biggest and most basic issues but since PES is still a previous gen game, and FIFA is now more enjoyable i guess i'll be buying it anyway.

Lose - Lose situation.

I've seen a gameplay video for PES 11. It looks insane.

Both Konami and EA need a kick up the arse.

EA have the most problems imo. Player positioning is shocking, as is the speed of the game and the non-existent midfield.

Like i said in a different thread, i'm still playing PES 6. Hasn't been topped yet imo.

Is PES 6 the one with Adriano on the front?

He was the best player on the game by far, could score from anywhere and had the hardest shot on the game.

FIFA has been way better since PES 2008 imo. I still play with PES controls so I have to keep changing them every time I play ffs.

Robinho's_thumb said:
Is PES 6 the one with Adriano on the front?

He was the best player on the game by far, could score from anywhere and had the hardest shot on the game.

FIFA has been way better since PES 2008 imo. I still play with PES controls so I have to keep changing them every time I play ffs.

Haha, I've always bought fifa but got into playing pro evo round at my mates a few years back and have preferred the pro evo controls since so like you I've got to change them all the time, such a pain!

They need to make Messi stronger. He gets shrugged off the ball too easily because of his height; that's why I sold him on FIFA 10.

They need to have the City of Manchester Stadium on there.

They need to make sure that any player not on full green fitness should be demoted to the subs bench (optional).

They have to make the fan characatures react according to the things happening on the pitch.

They need to understand that Tevez is stronger.

Houses aren't ON football grounds.

MCfcBOB said:
They need to make Messi stronger. He gets shrugged off the ball too easily because of his height; that's why I sold him on FIFA 10.

They need to have the City of Manchester Stadium on there.

They need to make sure that any player not on full green fitness should be demoted to the subs bench (optional).

They have to make the fan characatures react according to the things happening on the pitch.

They need to understand that Tevez is stronger.

Houses aren't ON football grounds.

They won't be having CoMS on this years release. It's too much of a big deal to render and make the stadiums so takes months to do. EA have been to busy working on all the world cup stadia to have done this for the coming season. Next year hopefully tho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.