FIFA 11 News

MCfcBOB said:
GStar said:
"New Alternative" on Fifa, you can set your controls up when u first play and that should be that.

-- Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:52 pm --

Craven Cottage ;)?
See 'Town Park' on FIFA 10. ;)
House.

Rochdale+029.JPG

Hope they get rid of assisted controls and double pressure entirely. The rest of the improvements needed have pretty much been covered by GStar.

If they sort out the 'session no longer available' bug, it'd be nice.

quiet_riot said:
Hope they get rid of assisted controls and double pressure entirely. The rest of the improvements needed have pretty much been covered by GStar.

I went back to assisted... whislt my passing from central midfield was really enjoyable, the controls seem to be really unreliable when trying to quickly turn and pass, it doesn't allow time to pick the pass well.

Another area i'd love to improve on, is the ability to be abilty use slow build up play (like Euro 08) and bursts of pace and trickery (FIFA 10) into the same game... right now the game is so quick theres no pay off for build up play its three touches shoot, everybody run back, over the top through ball, chip, goal. repeat.

GStar said:
quiet_riot said:

I went back to assisted... whislt my passing from central midfield was really enjoyable, the controls seem to be really unreliable when trying to quickly turn and pass, it doesn't allow time to pick the pass well.

Another area i'd love to improve on, is the ability to be abilty use slow build up play (like Euro 08) and bursts of pace and trickery (FIFA 10) into the same game... right now the game is so quick theres no pay off for build up play its three touches shoot, everybody run back, over the top through ball, chip, goal. repeat.

Exactly why I only play manual against manual on slow speed. For me, it makes to game so much more enjoyable as you're not guaranteed a 1v1 with the keeper after an easy through ball, you can't ping pong it to a forward, turn and charge towards the goal. OK the defensive flaws are still present, as are easy chips, but it certainly is an improvement.

The thing that really annoyed me was the use of the same stadiums over and over again. Its very boring. It would be fantastic to create at least a look a like stadium for each team, and it wouldent hurt to make the crowd a bit louder, especially for derbies, big games such as title deciders and the latter stages of cup matches.

ono said:
I've seen a gameplay video for PES 11. It looks insane.

Both Konami and EA need a kick up the arse.

EA have the most problems imo. Player positioning is shocking, as is the speed of the game and the non-existent midfield.

Like i said in a different thread, i'm still playing PES 6. Hasn't been topped yet imo.

Me too!

I'm upto something like year 2020 on Master League.

Still my favourite football game.

If the official world cup game is anything to go by...I believe FIFA 11 will be a really good game! This game is the first time I have struggled on the highest level with a good team (Holland vs Japan/Cameroon/Denmark). Hope they add in some more stadiums too....would be great!

screen shots:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.videogameszone.de/FIFA-11-PS3-234851/News/FIFA-11-Erste-Screenshots-und-Infos-fuer-PS3-und-Xbox-360-750350/galerie/1300162/#tp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.videogameszone.de/FIFA-11-PS ... 300162/#tp</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.