FIFA 12 - City stuff.

Imagine your playing the archetypal rag from China on it, at OT, and you score a screamer with Tevez in the 93rd minute of fergie time.
You proceed to run over to the Stretford End and do the Tevez "cupped ears celebration" and then the camera pans to the other end where the away fans and they're doing "The Poznan".

That would be sick! lol

mcfclovin said:
The poznan would be a great addition, instead of the usual crap fans in game.

Exactly. Its not impossible either. EA have had unique fan animation since at least NHL 2003 on the PS2. Its a well recognised part of City football now. It needs to be there.

tommy grant said:
it will be a amazing game , on the other hand will aguero be on the city squad.

Yes, its not out for age's yet, so they will do the squads after the transfer market closes. Therefore Aguero, Clichy, Savic and hopefully Nasri and one other will be in the City squad on the game.

I think the extra city stuff basically the stuff we know, kits, faces, stadium etc, plus a prediction ivideo before each real life match and a scenario mode in the game after each weekend. IE if we are 2-0 up against the rags you can play the second half to stop the rags getting three.

Not sure I've heard of anything else. Although there are rumors of a city edition cover for the game so we don't have to see Shrek and Whilshere.

D.Siddall1989 said:
Thomas Woodworth said:
FIFA 12 shall have City's ground on it, I know that this sounds sad but I am a massive fan of FIFA and have waited years for our ground to be added to the list.
It isn't sad to get excited about this believe me. Ignore anything your better half might say about this!

I think that I might just do that my friend ;) haha

They released the cover for FIFA12 in North America and it has Rooney on it. How the hell am I supposed to purchase the game and hold it in my hands with that rag face staring at me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.