FIFA 12- Official Thread

Adam-mcfc

Thought I'd make this seeing as there wasn't one.

So far I'm really enjoying it. Much more realistic and players feel like they've got a weight to them which is quite different from 11. It's hard at first but It gets easier when you sort out defending. No more pressuring like a mad man.

City are bloody good too. How am I suppoesed to fit Yaya, Nasri, Silva, De Jong, Balo, Dzeko, Tevez, and Aguero into one lineup! Feel bad for Bobby having to make decisions like that

I will be uploading FIFA 12 - Opening day goals video Tomorrow. :)
See if they can beat my best fifa 11 goals video's.

Have a look....
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/iguproduction" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/iguproduction</a>

Adam-mcfc said:

So far I'm really enjoying it. Much more realistic and players feel like they've got a weight to them which is quite different from 11. It's hard at first but It gets easier when you sort out defending. No more pressuring like a mad man.

City are bloody good too. How am I suppoesed to fit Yaya, Nasri, Silva, De Jong, Balo, Dzeko, Tevez, and Aguero into one lineup! Feel bad for Bobby having to make decisions like that

Drop Tevez straight away, I have stopped picking him in the demo already. I believe Nasri isnt in the squad yet either.

Mine arrives today I hope.

MonsallBlue said:
Adam-mcfc said:

Drop Tevez straight away, I have stopped picking him in the demo already. I believe Nasri isnt in the squad yet either.

Nasri's in the squad :-)

Blue Smarties said:
MonsallBlue said:
Adam-mcfc said:

Nasri's in the squad :-)

Super. Postie just popped mine through letterbox. Time to load it up!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.