FIFA 12- Official Thread

MCFC-2011 said:
got the call this morning the game had arrived

34 quid and a day earli was a bonus!

just sold tevez to inter for 29mil haha

career mode has some real good improvements! quality

and if ur not into the new tactical defending u can change it to legacy defending so its back to how it was on fifa 11.. makes it alot easier its real shitty the tacticul defending is imo

but everything else is fooking sweet compared to 11

verdict = impressed.. haaha

If you play online you HAVE to play with tactical defending on so you have to get use to it, makes it a better game IMO

kippaxwarrior said:
MCFC-2011 said:

and if ur not into the new tactical defending u can change it to legacy defending so its back to how it was on fifa 11.. makes it alot easier its real shitty the tacticul defending is imo

If you play online you HAVE to play with tactical defending on so you have to get use to it, makes it a better game IMO

Love the tactical defending, I can finally score like City online.

kippaxwarrior said:
MCFC-2011 said:

only played one online game before the frustration kicked in , went onto manager mode and started player manager career..

u on ps3 mate?

MCFC-2011 said:
kippaxwarrior said:
MCFC-2011 said:

only played one online game before the frustration kicked in , went onto manager mode and started player manager career..

u on ps3 mate?

No 360,not got it yet(only played the demo) getting it tomorrow, but i think the tactical is brilliant,makes the game more realistic, but its going to take a lot of practice

kippaxwarrior said:
MCFC-2011 said:
kippaxwarrior said:

u on ps3 mate?

No 360,not got it yet(only played the demo) getting it tomorrow, but i think the tactical is brilliant,makes the game more realistic, but its going to take a lot of practice

yeah will have to get used to it then i suppose dude<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:01 pm --<br /><br />
Stevie B said:
Any experience with Manager Mode lads?

is it more indepth? still crap?

seems ALOT better and more in depth

scouting's back which is always decent imo

looks and feels 10 times better i think dude

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/where-s-cheapest-fifa-12-price-roundup/085552" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/where-s- ... dup/085552</a>

Where to buy....

Heard one of the new accomplishments in the game this year......

Bring Tevez on as a sub

I'll get my coat and never come back

Loving the game and the new way to defend. No more holding A for missile defenders who win the ball. You actually have to look at the positioning and time your tackles now.

No one has quit against me online yet and i have played 5 games. won 2 lost 2 and drew 1. EA online is down for an hour and then ill be playing again. I just went straight to online and it is fun. Also played only one Barça for now and 1 Brazil, 1 City, 1Milan and 1 Inter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.