FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 League - League Fixtures #6 RELEASED!!

stu/everton are you about tonight

sorted out a new formation, anyone not got a game want a friendly????

am i missing something. why is everyone a 4 star team yet fulham and cska are 4 1/2 star and me dinamo are 3 1/2 star team????

here is one for you.... why the fuck are they askin me for an online pass all of a sudden when i try and come on fifa!?

then when i play a game online they all change to 4 star????<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:19 pm --<br /><br />
Jimmy Grimble's Boots said:
here is one for you.... why the fuck are they askin me for an online pass all of a sudden when i try and come on fifa!?

happened to me in the past just put it in again, u can only use it so many times i ended up buying a new pass cost me a fiver

BlueTaylor91 said:
Moscow around?
I'll come on now pal if your on??

And as for the star ratings.... Make sure when setting up a game that you change it from custom to online, that way they are all four star.

well played jimmy, even thou i got beat 1-0 4-1 i feel better wiv that formation u took ur chances better tonite

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.