FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 League - League Fixtures #6 RELEASED!!

sjk2008 said:
SWP's back said:
How did I beat Wolfsburg once then draw twice with Espanyol?

I fucking hate my inconsistancy. I blame playing all my matches after 10pm and being pissed.

Well we don't quite know yet just how good Wolfsburg are.

I mean, you can only beat whats put infront of you but he's only played, not including yourself, 12th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 19th, so that's a nice run of games to have.

I'm actually looking forward to playing him.

Like I said though, he's top at the moment so we cannot knock the fella.
I'm intrigued to play you and see if I can stretch my undefeated streak against you to 4 ;-)

SWP's back said:
sjk2008 said:
SWP's back said:

I fucking hate my inconsistancy. I blame playing all my matches after 10pm and being pissed.

I mean, you can only beat whats put infront of you but he's only played, not including yourself, 12th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 19th, so that's a nice run of games to have.

I'm intrigued to play you and see if I can stretch my undefeated streak against you to 4 ;-)

****!

Fancy a game or two now? (Btw, thought it was 2, not 4)?

sjk2008 said:
SWP's back said:
sjk2008 said:

****!

Fancy a game or two now? (Btw, thought it was 2, not 4)?
It's 2 at present, 4 if I avoid defeat in the league.

Can't get on at the mo, the Mrs is watching a chick flick and we are spending quality time together.

I'll be on later though.

League Games to be played:

Hamburg v Palermo/Palermo v Hamburg
Everton v Werder Bremen/Werder Bremen v Everton
Getafe v Spartak Moscow/Spartak Moscow v Getafe
Montpellier v Parma/Parma v Montpellier
Aston Villa v Everton/Everton v Aston Villa
Getafe v Stuttgart/Stuttgart v Getafe
Palermo v Parma/Parma v Palermo

Cup Games to be played:

Spartak Moscow v Parma
Santos v Getafe
Wolfsburg v Sunderland

*****HAMBURG V PALERMO, CAN THIS BE PLAYED TONIGHT PLEASE OTHERWISE I WILL PUT DOWN AS TWO DRAWS AS THESE ARE FROM WEEKDAY 3 AND WE ARE CURRENTLY ON WEEK DAY6!*****

Have to say of the teams ive played so far.... SJK/Fulham has been the best attacking wise, hence him being my only defeat. Akai/Galatasary has been the toughest nut to crack in terms of defending. Also gotta give some credit to my nemesis Route/Dinamo Moskow as he has been a tough nut to crack considering his mid table position, until i finally sussed him out ;-).

Not played Pinder yet so looking forward to seeing what all the hype is about :-). Give me a shout today Pinder if your available mate.

sjk2008 said:
SWP's back said:

Very true, things are just starting to warm up

Hardest opponent to date has to be Standytogilvy/Spartak Moscow hence the 6-2 mauling he handed to me. I couldn't believe what the fuck was going on in front of me at the time.

Special mentions to Jimmy/Stuttgart and jacko8684/Sunderland who have also provided stern challenges.

standytogilvy said:
Right Parma and Getafe when are you next online?

Can you PM them both please and let me know what they say back?

I know Pinder/Getafe is back from Maga today but not heard from Ello_Jo/Parma for a while and might have to just award points out unless he gets back here!

Just got home. Sent ogilvy a pm, will be on tomorrow to get my games out the way. N don't believe the hype

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.