FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 League - League Fixtures #6 REPLACEMENT NEEDED

noone seems to be happy wiv there team, as a suggestion for the next league why dont we have it where u can be any team yet the home team picks what star rating teams to use and the away player cant be the same team as the home player.

Werder Bremen 0-5 Galatasray

Galatasray 2-0 Bremen

gg's mate!<br /><br />-- Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:44 pm --<br /><br />
route46 said:
noone seems to be happy wiv there team, as a suggestion for the next league why dont we have it where u can be any team yet the home team picks what star rating teams to use and the away player cant be the same team as the home player.

I am happy with my team :)

route46 said:

I like this idea<br /><br />-- Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:45 pm --<br /><br />
Akai said:
Werder Bremen 0-5 Galatasray

Galatasray 2-0 Bremen

gg's mate!

-- Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:44 pm --

route46 said:

I am happy with my team :)

Well played AKAI

Im off for 2 weeks now mate....off work the week we get back so can catch up no probs x<br /><br />-- Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:00 pm --<br /><br />Im off for 2 weeks now mate....off work the week we get back so can catch up no probs x

Getafe 2 - 1 Stuttgart

88th minute winner from Getafe, read his every pass but the game decides to let the ball basically go through my defender.

Stuttgart 2 - 1 Getafe

90th minute penalty seals the game for Stuttgart :-)

Good tight games mate.

Everyone should be the same team, no one like me can moan about certain teams being better. Everyone is then on a level playing field and user names go in the league table.

the idea i gave seems fair, also gives the the home player an advantage which it shud.

I quite enjoy the random aspect of the different 4 star teams where Ive had to get used to playing different teams when normally id only play as city

standytogilvy said:
I quite enjoy the random aspect of the different 4 star teams where Ive had to get used to playing different teams when normally id only play as city

same here, played in few tourney's before, they all use the same method. 4.5/4 teams. Makes the competition more competitive and not like playing with 5 stars with Madrid, set team defensive and hope on Ronaldo to score.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.