FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 League - League Fixtures #8 RELEASED

I'll be on in a next half hour. broke both my controllers now though, fucking getafe! 1 is fully open and the other the left circle thing is hanging out, so basically I'm fucked

Jimmy Grimble's Boots said:
sjk2008 said:
Parma and Wolfsburg played last night i think..... what score was it any of you 2?

Hopefully 2 Parma wins eh? :-)

haha thats what we are waiting on mate :-P No offense Taylor ;-)

Ha yeah we only managed to get my home game in last night hopefully get Parma home today then you will know the result ;-)

Can I have my next fixture? As im bored and want to play a game haha

pinder10 said:
I'll be on in a next half hour. broke both my controllers now though, fucking getafe! 1 is fully open and the other the left circle thing is hanging out, so basically I'm fucked

I don't understand how you can get so worked up over a game in which, you are quite obviously, a very good player at!

IF you don't win this one, you can easily win the next one. Chin up my friend.

P.S - On a serious note, if both your pads are indeed fucked, how long til you replace them or would you be looking at being replaced yourself. I hope it's the former, wouldn't like you to quit the league mate, despite being one of the best in it!<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:45 pm --<br /><br />
BlueTaylor91 said:
sjk2008 said:
Hopefully 2 Parma wins eh? :-)

Ha yeah we only managed to get my home game in last night hopefully get Parma home today then you will know the result ;-)

Come on you bastard, how did you get on?

I want to update the league and I obviously have a keen interest in your results...... :-)

owen-mcfc said:

Patience my friend. Patience*

*Put it this way, you might not be so keen to play it when you find out who it is........ :-)

sjk2008 said:
pinder10 said:

I don't understand how you can get so worked up over a game in which, you are quite obviously, a very good player at!

P.S - On a serious note, if both your pads are indeed fucked, how long til you replace them or would you be looking at being replaced yourself. I hope it's the former, wouldn't like you to quit the league mate, despite being one of the best in it!

they still work, just. so gonna play with them til i get some cash together, just seen they're like £35, so gonna calm the fifa rage.

pinder10 said:
sjk2008 said:
pinder10 said:

P.S - On a serious note, if both your pads are indeed fucked, how long til you replace them or would you be looking at being replaced yourself. I hope it's the former, wouldn't like you to quit the league mate, despite being one of the best in it!

they still work, just. so gonna play with them til i get some cash together, just seen they're like £35, so gonna calm the fifa rage.

Don't worry, we wont judge you.

Breaking two pads in a fit of FIFA rage is fuck all compared to killing your cat.

Can you PM your listed opponents mate? Also, if agreed, can you priorotise SWP's back as he goes away tomorrow and I know he wants to get ahead in games so he's not lagging behind when he returns?

sjk2008 said:
pinder10 said:
sjk2008 said:

Don't worry, we wont judge you.

Breaking two pads in a fit of FIFA rage is fuck all compared to killing your cat.
This^^^^^^ x 2..... Haha fuck me that was funny!!

sjk2008 said:
pinder10 said:

-- Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:45 pm --

BlueTaylor91 said:

Come on you bastard, how did you get on?

I want to update the league and I obviously have a keen interest in your results...... :-)

owen-mcfc said:

Patience my friend. Patience*

*Put it this way, you might not be so keen to play it when you find out who it is........ :-)

I'm always ready ;) I take it its you ;)? Come onnnn patience has ran out haha

did someone really kill his cat in fifa rage?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.