FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 League - League Fixtures #8 RELEASED

Jimmy Grimble's Boots said:
Spartak you said to give you a shout when i had played my league games but you have signed out on ps3.... you coming back on to play the cup semi?

Sorry about that mate, was pretty tired, hopefully get it done tonight if you're about before or after the footie

Jimmy Grimble's Boots said:
Cup Semi Final:

Stuttgart 4 - 1 Spartak

Your attack is so fast! good game mate.

Your attack was so wrigly couldnt get hold of your attackers weavin in and out

Palermo I'm about for the rest of the eve if we can get our games done

Hamburg I'll be on tomorrow evening if you're about not managed to get on tonight. Early start in the morning.
Just as an update myself and hamburg had a game last night which He won 2-1 so we have 1 more to play. I was falling asleep during the game I was that tired last night. that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!
;-)

jacko8684 said:
Hamburg I'll be on tomorrow evening if you're about not managed to get on tonight. Early start in the morning.
Just as an update myself and hamburg had a game last night which He won 2-1 so we have 1 more to play. I was falling asleep during the game I was that tired last night. that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!
;-)

No probs mate shud be on after 10ish

cska moscow 2-1 espanyol

espanyol 1-2 cska moscow

gg's m8

chaz1337 said:
cska moscow 2-1 espanyol

espanyol 1-2 cska moscow

gg's m8

good games pal... robbed on 90th in that second though, feel like a right twat... I almost didn't want to score it. Well played mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.