FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 League - League Fixtures #10 NOW RELEASED

Parma you around? If you got disconnected yesterday, we need to carry on from the 50th minute

SJK.... i should be available all day/night from now if you wanna play the cup final. Oh and take it easy on me... finals are supposed to be close affairs!

Jimmy Grimble's Boots said:
Parma you around? If you got disconnected yesterday, we need to carry on from the 50th minute

SJK.... i should be available all day/night from now if you wanna play the cup final. Oh and take it easy on me... finals are supposed to be close affairs!

I think you're due a competitive victory to be honest.

sjk2008 said:
Jimmy Grimble's Boots said:

I think you're due a competitive victory to be honest.

Your quite correct sir... only seem to beat you in friendlies. Little needling before the big game eh ;-)

I'll try get on for 8 sjk.
Everton, whenever you're ready mate. Cska.

Spartak 6 - 4 Parma
Parma 0 - Spartak 4

That first game was crazy, good games

On 2 night 1030

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.