FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 League - League Fixtures #10 NOW RELEASED

standytogilvy said:
Jimmy Grimble's Boots said:
Spartak sent you messages and invited on ps3 but n reply... you available to play?

currently playin wolfsburg mate

Yeah noticed it in the menu, no worries. You was 5 - 0 up from what i saw! Ill be back in about half hour if your still around.

standytogilvy said:
Spartak sent you messages and invited on ps3 but n reply... you available to play?

Yeah noticed it in the menu, no worries. You was 5 - 0 up from what i saw! Ill be back in about half hour if your still around.

Yep correct, having a stinker with connection! Match play jerky and can't connect no more! We keep trying though

BlueTaylor91 said:
standytogilvy said:

Yep correct, having a stinker with connection! Match play jerky and can't connect no more! We keep trying though

Spartak 8 wolfsberg 0
Wolfsberg 0 Spartak 3

Connection issue again 2nd game so I forfeit 3.0 doing my shed in

What can you do when your keeper clearly doesn't want to save anything and give you a chance to compete?! Ari was it LB? 40rd finesse shot that keeper didn't even move for? Quite pissed

BlueTaylor91 said:
BlueTaylor91 said:

Finally got the connection sorted and much better games

Spartak 8 wolfsberg 0
Wolfsberg 0 Spartak 3

Connection issue again 2nd game so I forfeit 3.0

What can you do when your keeper clearly doesn't want to save anything and give you a chance to compete?! Ari was it LB? 40rd finesse shot that keeper didn't even move for? Quite pissed

Ari's my right mid, saw your keeper coming out and thought i'd have a pop

Think the ea servers felt a bit sorry for you mate and put you out of your misery ;)<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:24 pm --<br /><br />

Ye inv me mate when you're back on

standytogilvy said:
BlueTaylor91 said:
BlueTaylor91 said:

Finally got the connection sorted and much better games

Spartak 8 wolfsberg 0
Wolfsberg 0 Spartak 3

Connection issue again 2nd game so I forfeit 3.0

Ari's my right mid, saw your keeper coming out and thought i'd have a pop

Think the ea servers felt a bit sorry for you mate and put you out of your misery ;)

Yeah came to what the edge of the 6 yard box if that?! Ha could of played a lot better than my stupid keeper today! Very frustrating

Ea servers or whatever I'm glad ha saved me forking out for a new tv ha

Now go get a draw with jimmy :-)

jacko8684 said:
santos you about tonight?

-- Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:35 pm --

jacko8684 said:
santos you about tonight?
and parma im after u....x

Working tonight. Just added you now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.