FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 League - ATHLETIC BILBAO - CAN YOU CATCH UP???

Dan you on tonight slag?? Add me as i know you changed psn name for stalking ero x

Hamburg 3 Corinthians 2
Corinthians 2 Hamburg 3 .

2 nil down in both games but the Brazilians ran out of steam , gd games tho mate .
I will also give u credit for celebration of the season , that had me laughing mate

Great games cat.....those frigging brazilians are shite...no energy after 20 mins...haha....still like a nice brazilian though...sjk i think i am caught up bar everton x

BlueinCumbria said:
Great games cat.....those frigging brazilians are shite...no energy after 20 mins...haha....still like a nice brazilian though...sjk i think i am caught up bar everton x

You need to play Everton (stu1 on here), Montpellier (owen-mcfc on here) & Palermo (danny123) on here.

I'm going away for a few days on Weds AM so there'll be no more games released until that big list on the previous page or two has sizeable decreased.

Also, once they've been played, I will pop u the opening World Cup games.

Werder (Ali_Bee) & Parma (DanCity2890) - when are you lads about, have pm'd you both as well

Regaleagle (Athletic Bilbao) here -

Everton, Galatasaray, Hamburg, Montpellier, Palermo and Werder Bremen - I am available for these games. I shall be on this afternoon (pm me though as I'll just stay logged on whilst I work) and I should be on tonihgt after 10.

Are any of you about?

Stu, Owen and danny...........you lads free to play soon?? Danny..........i got you mixed up with another dan on here and called him a slag......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.