FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 Tournament

sjk2008 said:
PONYNTRAP & WIGGUM22, not heard from either of you yet and people are waiting to play games.

If there's no response from you before noon then I will seek replacements who are willing to play straight away.

Same applies to DAV55.

Anyone who wants to take part in this let me know and I will put you on the replacements list, first come first served basis....

Daves nets being gay.

Il bell him tonight and find out what hes doing.

Feed-The-Goat said:
sjk2008 said:
PONYNTRAP & WIGGUM22, not heard from either of you yet and people are waiting to play games.

If there's no response from you before noon then I will seek replacements who are willing to play straight away.

Same applies to DAV55.

Anyone who wants to take part in this let me know and I will put you on the replacements list, first come first served basis....

Daves nets being gay.

Il bell him tonight and find out what hes doing.

to be fair, I played my first match in this tournament with Dav55

was laggy but he was leading 1-0 be4 dcing in the 20th min of the 1st half.

im taking my ps3 to another house tonight i'll be on in the next hour or so then all night so i can try play all my games tonight if people are on. apologies again

sjk2008 1-0 ayia_napa_blues
ayia_napa_blues 0-4 sjk2008

Hate frozen pitches mate lol!

I have gained qualification and top spot :-)<br /><br />-- Thu May 17, 2012 5:39 pm --<br /><br />
dave55 said:
im taking my ps3 to another house tonight i'll be on in the next hour or so then all night so i can try play all my games tonight if people are on. apologies again

Can you pm them please?

Owned pal well played god knows what happened il have to try another team ha hope to meet u again in later rounds :-)

I'll be on about 10 or 11 if you want to dance Davy boy ;]

I think that's all my games done then as well.

just played a few online and my connection has been spot on so im ready

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.