FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 League - ATHLETIC BILBAO - CAN YOU CATCH UP???

Ali Bee/Werder Bremen has now quit the league as he's been called up for early deployment.

I have awarded 1-0 wins to the rest of his opponents, so that should please some of you!

Here is the league as it stands.....

2lu9lhj.png

SWP's back & Stu1, can you please catch up lads, otherwise I may have to hand out draws or losses for you.

Arrange them on here and post the date/time so I can keep track of who's willing and who's not, as that is what will help me decide where the result goes should it be required.

City_spud, its annoying me that you're on an odd number of games, can you play the other one?

Villa / sweden here, I'm gonna on Sunday between half 1 and 4 and Tuesday after half 9, will pm the guys I'm supposed to play as well

Right Parma, Santos, spartak and Russia have been pm'd

I'm trying mate<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:53 pm --<br /><br />Everton, Hamburg, Montpellier, Palermo and Werder Bremen - I am available for these games. I shall be on this afternoon (pm me though as I'll just stay logged on whilst I work)

Regaleagle - Athletic Bilbao - that's me

Okay, need to play catch up now.

Athletic Bilbao, CSKA Moscow, Cameroon, I'll be able to play tonight if any of you are about? I'll be available tomorrow too throughout the day. Available all the time really too, I don't start my job till September!

CSIT17 Sweden 1 - 5 Russia Cityspud
Cityspud Russia 1 - 3 Sweden CSIT17

2 completely open end to end games, Zlatan with a perfect hatrick (Left, right and head) and a goal of the tourny contender in the 2nd game. Great games cityspud

Stu stood me up again last night and owen is playing hard to get.....sick of trying x

swp's back, are you about? PM'ed him on here and he's on the PS3 and says he is on FIFA but no reply when I messaged him on there and sent him a game invite. Happy to arrange a time though if you're about mate :)

Also, Cameroon/CSKA Moscow, when are you about to play our games? I've sent you a friend request on the PS3

getafe 6-0 espanyol

espanyol 1-1 getafe

got destroyed in first game

held him so well in 2nd game, but he had to score a 90th equaliser

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.