FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 League - LEAGUE FIXTURES UPDATE - CHECK ASAP!!

SWP's back said:
sjk2008 said:
Hi all,

What does everyone fancy for the next league?

I reckon we could drum up some bigger interest than this one. So, if we can get say 30+ people, perhaps do two divisions?

I know some people have suggested picking your own team but I don't think that would be fair on a lot of players who are currently down at the bottom as the likes of Pinder & Grimble with Real Madrid might win nearly every game.

I'm open to suggestion so lay them out for me.....
I think the opposite mate. You beat me twice quite comfortably with random teams but the 2 times we played as anyone I managed a couple of wins.

I'm an expert with about 2 teams (div 2 on head to head seasons) but shite with Bilbao.

I can see where you're coming from. However, I thought I was decent having won 6 H2H titles, but Grimble & Pinder must have played about 800+ games and have racked up about 100 H2H titles between them. It's likely if they play as Barca or Real, they'll pretty much beat everyone or near abouts?

sjk2008 said:
SWP's back said:
sjk2008 said:
Hi all,

What does everyone fancy for the next league?

I reckon we could drum up some bigger interest than this one. So, if we can get say 30+ people, perhaps do two divisions?

I know some people have suggested picking your own team but I don't think that would be fair on a lot of players who are currently down at the bottom as the likes of Pinder & Grimble with Real Madrid might win nearly every game.

I'm open to suggestion so lay them out for me.....
I think the opposite mate. You beat me twice quite comfortably with random teams but the 2 times we played as anyone I managed a couple of wins.

I'm an expert with about 2 teams (div 2 on head to head seasons) but shite with Bilbao.

I can see where you're coming from. However, I thought I was decent having won 6 H2H titles, but Grimble & Pinder must have played about 800+ games and have racked up about 100 H2H titles between them. It's likely if they play as Barca or Real, they'll pretty much beat everyone or near abouts?
Then do a handicap, more than 10 H2H titles and you can only be 4 1/2 star.

I can only think the best way of doing it is if everyone was the same team, that way no one has an advantage and people like me can't moan if my teams worse than my opponents. I never play as real or barca as it bores me with them online as your always gonna get an opponent that scores with finesse shot from the edge of the box.

In my opinion... at the end of the day its a bit of fun. Nobody should be unhappy unless their team is like the worst on the game.

SJK i think the random teams thing makes it a LOT more interesting and we should keep it like this. But maybe the bottom half teams from the league table have a random draw from 4.5 star teams and the top half from 4 star teams. Any new people that arrive just put as 4 star teams like all of us had to do from the start.

pinder10 said:
I can only think the best way of doing it is if everyone was the same team, that way no one has an advantage and people like me can't moan if my teams worse than my opponents. I never play as real or barca as it bores me with them online as your always gonna get an opponent that scores with finesse shot from the edge of the box.
Then mark the splayer and stop them doing it. If you play often enough (and you do) then there are several ways that people usually score.

Another idea like swp with the handicap thing, all players in bottom 10 in this league can be any 5 star team, and all players in top 10 can be any 4 n a half star team?

Well, if we were to get 20 names again for the next league, we could have something like:

20. Real Madrid (5*)
19. Barcelona (5*)
18. Man City (5*)
17. Man Utd (5*)
16. AC Milan (5*)
15. Chelsea (5*)
14. Bayern Munich (5*)
13. Inter Milan (5*)
12. Arsenal (5*)
11. Tottenham (5*)
10. Juventus (5*)
09. Napoli (4.5*)
08. Liverpool (4.5*)
07. PSG (4.5*)
06. Borussia Dortmund (4.5*)
05. Porto (4.5*)
04. Zenit (4.5*)
03. At. Madrid (4.5*)
02. Benfica (4.5*)
01. Valencia (4.5*)

Obviously, other teams can be suggested, but this way we have decent teams yet, the lower players have the slightly better team too?

sjk2008 said:
Well, if we were to get 20 names again for the next league, we could have something like:

20. Real Madrid (5*)
19. Barcelona (5*)
18. Man City (5*)
17. Man Utd (5*)
16. AC Milan (5*)
15. Chelsea (5*)
14. Bayern Munich (5*)
13. Inter Milan (5*)
12. Arsenal (5*)
11. Tottenham (5*)
10. Juventus (5*)
09. Napoli (4.5*)
08. Liverpool (4.5*)
07. PSG (4.5*)
05. Porto (4.5*)
04. Zenit (4.5*)
03. At. Madrid (4.5*)
02. Benfica (4.5*)
01. Valencia (4.5*)

Obviously, other teams can be suggested, but this way we have decent teams yet, the lower players have the slightly better team too?

Yeah good idea. I'd take united out though, no one in there right mind would wanna be them

pinder10 said:
sjk2008 said:

20. Real Madrid (5*)
19. Barcelona (5*)
18. Man City (5*)
17. Man Utd (5*)
16. AC Milan (5*)
15. Chelsea (5*)
14. Bayern Munich (5*)
13. Inter Milan (5*)
12. Arsenal (5*)
11. Tottenham (5*)
10. Juventus (5*)
09. Napoli (4.5*)
08. Liverpool (4.5*)
07. PSG (4.5*)
05. Porto (4.5*)
04. Zenit (4.5*)
03. At. Madrid (4.5*)
02. Benfica (4.5*)
01. Valencia (4.5*)

Yeah good idea. I'd take united out though, no one in there right mind would wanna be them

agreed.

Swps back. Check pm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.