FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 League - LEAGUE FIXTURES UPDATE - CHECK ASAP!!

Sjk you dog......does that mean the mighty netherlands are out.....???

when do you wanna play our match Pinder?

BlueinCumbria said:
Sjk you dog......does that mean the mighty netherlands are out.....???

You around for today/this evening for our 2nd game?

will be on at 6 dinamo and chile here

turkey 1-3 chile
chile 3-1 turkey (connection lost in 90th min guess jimmy is in a huff)

ggs mate

route46 said:
turkey 1-3 chile
chile 3-1 turkey (connection lost in 90th min guess jimmy is in a huff)

ggs mate

Oh yeah GG's for you alright

Never in my fifa career and i mean ever have i saw somebody get so lucky. 5 of the 6 goals are absolutely shambolic and thats no understatement. Me hittin the woodwork 4 times in the first game then twice in the 2nd and bouncing off your keepers head, then that pen you got sums fifa up. Hence why i dont play it anymore.

Oh and you mean connection lost in the 90th minute when im sat there not even moving my player cos your passing it side to side 3 - 1 up? LOL.

1st game 1st half u battered me (6 shots to 0) 2nd half i battered u (13 shots to 2)
2nd game i was the better player but didnt get to check the match facts as somebody turned off<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:03 pm --<br /><br />b back in half hour to play anyone else i need to play

route46 said:
1st game 1st half u battered me (6 shots to 0) 2nd half i battered u (13 shots to 2)
2nd game i was the better player but didnt get to check the match facts as somebody turned off

Well who wouldnt turn it off? Unless you want me sit there for another 5 mins why you pass it side to side when your 3 - 1 up. Understand doing it winning by 1 goal (maybe) but by 2 goals? If you wanna sit there and say you deserved two 3 - 1 wins, well thats upto you but we both saw the goals and you must of chuckled yourself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.