FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

sjk2008 said:
Jimmy Grimble's Boots said:
SWP's back said:
Yet you seem to woman when you lose. Why is this? No one else seems to do it.

woman? Im moaning at the game where i won 3 - 1, so wouldnt call it bitching? The 1 - 0 loss was fine, deserved to lose. So i would save your comments for somethin where your facts are correct and justified.

-- Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:00 pm --

sjk2008 said:
Come on Jimmy, from someone who's clearly good at the game, why is there always a complaint when you lose?

Seems like a couple of you are taking it completely the wrong way. It was just a question as to why somebody would want to play so boring and slow. Plus it was in the game where i won 3 - 1. Wouldnt exactly call it a complaint tbh

I've played him a few times and I don't find it boring and slow. Everyone has their own way of playing the game.

Agreed. Take my style for example

I like to lose by heavy scores to make everyone I play think they are good

I am nice like that

Nothing to do with me being crap. Honest

DanCity2890 said:
Quick question for Route/PSG... Do you enjoy keepin hold of the ball for 10 minutes before passing it?

With all due respect, it's nothing to do with anyone else how others choose to play the game.
You are such a bore at times.

With all due respect your also taking a stab at somethin you have no clue about. If you actually read what i put i was commenting on one game. Ive played him on numerous occasions and stated i enjoy our games, we always play friendlies too. It was simply one game that he played as tho he was on the phone or somethin.

Im such a bore at times? Your talking like we have had many a battle on the pitch. Ive played you what, twice?

DanCity2890 said:
Quick question for Route/PSG... Do you enjoy keepin hold of the ball for 10 minutes before passing it?

With all due respect, it's nothing to do with anyone else how others choose to play the game.

With all due respect your also taking a stab at somethin you have no clue about. If you actually read what i put i was commenting on one game. Ive played him on numerous occasions and stated i enjoy our games, we always play friendlies too. It was simply one game that he played as tho he was on the phone or somethin.

Im such a bore at times? Your talking like we have had many a battle on the pitch. Ive played you what, twice?

to be fair i had kids waffling in my ear hole, prob why i got beat :^)

DanCity2890 said:

Only just remembered playing you bladdered last night!

Was it 1-1? Fancy another now before the footy?

SWP's back said:
dave55 said:
arsenal where are you? i been waiting to win my first game, come out come out wherever you are
It's timaaaah, watch him, he runs really fast with Walcott then crosses it to your keeper. It's very lifelike.

You've got me sussed.

I'll be on tonight if you're around?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.