owen-mcfc said:
Who the fudge is borrusia dortmund?

Do you not check the previous pages?

Im dortmund, my psn is ogilvie

Add me and we'll play

O and sjk i'll sign up to your website site later tonight

sjk2008 said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
SJK - that website isn't letting me login to post the results?

Really? Shouldn't be a problem. There's nothing wrong with your profile as far as I can see. You logging in the same way as you did last time because I know you can log in using Weebly, FB, Twitter etc so I'm wonderin whether you have logged in one way and then trying to log in another way?

Yeah, logging in exactly the same way, it doesn't show an error when I log in put doesn't show me as logged in.

Can you update the scores on there for me dude?

Arsenal 1 - 1 Man City
Man City 2 - 1 Arsenal

Timmmmahhhh said:
sjk2008 said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
SJK - that website isn't letting me login to post the results?

Really? Shouldn't be a problem. There's nothing wrong with your profile as far as I can see. You logging in the same way as you did last time because I know you can log in using Weebly, FB, Twitter etc so I'm wonderin whether you have logged in one way and then trying to log in another way?

Yeah, logging in exactly the same way, it doesn't show an error when I log in put doesn't show me as logged in.

Can you update the scores on there for me dude?

Arsenal 1 - 1 Man City
Man City 2 - 1 Arsenal

Are you on Twitter? If so, try registering that way. That seems to be the most common way people are registering.

SWP's back said:
Gavmcfc88 said:
Ye I've used my Facebook to sign up. Also juve v Madrid games have been played both games 2-2
Still upset about them! ;-)

Slightly aggrieved about letting the 2 goal lead slip but you deserved the draws to be fair.

Gavmcfc88 said:
SWP's back said:
Gavmcfc88 said:
Ye I've used my Facebook to sign up. Also juve v Madrid games have been played both games 2-2
Still upset about them! ;-)

Slightly aggrieved about letting the 2 goal lead slip but you deserved the draws to be fair.
You woodwork is still flexing mate!

Good games though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.