FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

Marseille - That was the single most ridiculous game I have ever been involved in.

3 penalties, not one of them justified, 2 were I blatantly got the ball and the other wasnt even a foul.

Fuming is an understatement

DanCity2890 said:
Jimmy Grimble's Boots said:
Gavmcfc88 said:
Chelsea is killing it. Pm'd him when the fixtures came out and still not replied to me.

Ive Pm'd him too. Hopefully he will jump on soon

I'm on now.....

Just seen the pm I've been watching el Classico. I'll hop on after the match. Way to leave it till last minute.

Gavmcfc88 said:
DanCity2890 said:
I'm on now.....

Just seen the pm I've been watching el Classico. I'll hop on after the match. Way to leave it till last minute.

Hes gone offline now

Should have been played by now anyways not leaving it till last minute and being online for half an hour and expect me to see it. Anyone fancy a game after the match?

Gavmcfc88 said:
Gavmcfc88 said:

Hes gone offline now

Should have been played by now anyways not leaving it till last minute and being online for half an hour and expect me to see it. Anyone fancy a game after the match?

It's a game. Relax.
I'll be on after the barca Madrid game.

Some people must think FIFA is the be all and end all.
It's not been played yet because I've had other commitments.
Real life commitments.
It's going to be played by the deadline tonight, so what is your problem?

You said you were on till ten. We all have real life commitments but can find 25 minutes to play 2 games of FIFA. I think if you start something you should see it out till the end but maybe that's just me. After all this I'll get battered now no doubt can't play against Chelsea!

I said I was on until ten yes, because a) I wanted to watch the football, b) I've had a long day and I'm knackered.
I didn't sign up to this to make enemies.
I signed up to have a few games of FIFA with like minded blues for a laugh, and for fun.
So far it's been neither.
If someone says they'll play then yeah, fair enough they've made a commitment and should see it through.

But As I said, it's just a game. and people take it very seriously.
If it really effects people so badly, then I think some people need to seriously consider their priorities.

DanCity2890 said:
I said I was on until ten yes, because a) I wanted to watch the football, b) I've had a long day and I'm knackered.
I didn't sign up to this to make enemies.
I signed up to have a few games of FIFA with like minded blues for a laugh, and for fun.
So far it's been neither.
If someone says they'll play then yeah, fair enough they've made a commitment and should see it through.

But As I said, it's just a game. and people take it very seriously.
If it really effects people so badly, then I think some people need to seriously consider their priorities.

My heart bleeds. I'm coming on now add me gavmcfc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.