Atletico Madrid v Man City/MAn City v Atletico Madrid
Paris SG v Arsenal/Arsenal v Paris SG
Juventus v Valencia/Valencia v Juventus
Benfica v Valencia/Valencia v Benfica
Atletico Madrid v Real Madrid/Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid
Napoli v Man City/Man City v Napoli
Juventus v Arsenal/Arsenal v Juventus

288w3yf.jpg

Some title deciding matches here with Real Madrid having a big say on where it goes by playing both Benfica & Atletico.

Any one of 4 teams can win this league, with two of those spots going into the Gold Cup.

There may also be some bragging rights at stake between Juventus & Arsenal as per pre-season.

I have void all Chelsea’s results as it seems ‘real-life’ commitments have gotten in the way once again, without any notice.

Remember, the top6 qualify for a KO competition of their own (Gold, Silver & Bronze Cups).

Group B

AC Milan v Liverpool/Liverpool v AC Milan
B. Dortmund v Bayern Munich/Bayern Munich v B. Dortmund
B. Dortmund v Liverpool/Liverpool v B. Dortmund
Porto v Bayern Munich/Bayern Munich v Porto

28iaznr.jpg

Again, title deciiding matches are prominent here too, with Dortmund & Liverpool looking to snatch the title away from Zenit (who have already completed their games). With the two having to play eachother, that could be a winner takes all couple of matches!

Bayern Munich will be looking to pick up some late points in order to qualify for what will most likely be the Bronze Cup KO.

Remember, the top6 qualify for a KO competition of their own (Gold, Silver & Bronze Cups).

Gavmcfc88 said:
I'm off to bed now mate will have to sort one out in the day bud. I'm out of work at the moment so just pm me and I should be able to jump on anytime.

Sorry mate i fell asleep on the settee n woke up at 4am not knowing where i was with babestation on haha can jump on today if you want?

standytogilvy said:
csit17 said:
ogie (Dortmund) - ill be on about 7:45 if your available mate

Its 50/50 if i can make it on tonight, but should be on tomorrow and thurs eve to get it done if not

no worries mate, i cant do wednesdays but thursday will be fine if we cant play tonight

Timmmmahhhh said:
PSG - I'll be on later, about 8ish?

SWP, looks like we have to wait till the last game, I have a RVP hat trick waiting for you.

i can get on after the cricket, it will prob finish between 9-10
sjk did i get a default win thought i only played 14

route46 said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
PSG - I'll be on later, about 8ish?

SWP, looks like we have to wait till the last game, I have a RVP hat trick waiting for you.

i can get on after the cricket, it will prob finish between 9-10
sjk did i get a default win thought i only played 14

Cool, I'll get on at 10, will work out well, I can get a pre and post game wank in as well as watching Family Guy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.