FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

Look forward to the draw for FIFA 13 now! Think there should be a rule to do with "real life commitments" though. Highlight of the season for me that guy was. Would be good if the final could be recorded and put up via YouTube for us all to see. Sjk I think the next draw should be you on video pulling names out of the bag F.A cup style and it to be posted on here!

Gavmcfc88 said:
Look forward to the draw for FIFA 13 now! Think there should be a rule to do with "real life commitments" though. Highlight of the season for me that guy was. Would be good if the final could be recorded and put up via YouTube for us all to see. Sjk I think the next draw should be you on video pulling names out of the bag F.A cup style and it to be posted on here!

Im glad it wasnt on video, i was a disgrace to the name of fifa haha

That does sound like a fun idea tho!

Don't fret boys, I will be getting Fifa 13 so the show will go on.

There's no way I'm filming a draw though, about as geeky as it can get!

I'll probs enjoy Fifa 13 for the opening week and then get a new league cooking - say from the 8th Oct?

Let's get an idea of what rating the teams are and go from there.

Time for a vote me thinks:

1. A Premier League (Basically the top players from the previous leagues will be assigned the lower rated teams and vice versa)?

2. A Championship (if we can get 24, then the same method to the premier league)?

3. A random 20 team league but with the teams assigned on ability as per options 1&2 above?

4. Champions League (if we can get 32) and again, teams assigned the same way as 1, 2 & 3?

**Everyone pick a 1st and 2nd choice from the above. "A" for your preferred choice and "B" for your 2nd choice. I have voted below.

Live Vote Scores:

1) B-
2) A-
3)
4) -

1) B
2) A
3)
4)

SJK it might be a pain in your back side, but would it be possible to run a champions league at the side of a league?

Probably would be too much hassle but just a thought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.