FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 Bluemoon League - ENTRY CLOSED!!

Akai said:
sjk2008 said:
ali_bee said:
First reserve here then to step up to the plate? PSNID is giokingkladze

Sorry mate, Chaz1337 is 1st reserve. He will take MARKC09's place and control Espanyol.

Akai - I believe he is a mate of yours so will you let him know please and get him to play his opening fixture by Weds evening?

yea I told him, he will be on tonight!

Don't forget your games too buddy.

sjk2008 said:
Akai said:
sjk2008 said:
Sorry mate, Chaz1337 is 1st reserve. He will take MARKC09's place and control Espanyol.

Akai - I believe he is a mate of yours so will you let him know please and get him to play his opening fixture by Weds evening?

yea I told him, he will be on tonight!

Don't forget your games too buddy.

already contacted my opponent, should be completed by tomorrow.

on tonight again to get these games sorted blueincumbria from around 8 pm me when you are online, waited till 10.30 last night then her in doors wanted to watch a film so could stay online any longer

sjk2008 said:
ali_bee said:
MarkC09 said:
I'm probably going to have to drop out of the league don't think I'll be around enough to play all my games quickly enough.

I'll be on tomorrow night though sjk2008 for the final if you are around, apologies I couldn't play today only got home from last night a small while ago.

Alright mate, no worries. Am I now replacement for next drop out??

ali_bee said:
sjk2008 said:
ali_bee said:

Alright mate, no worries. Am I now replacement for next drop out??

Yes, followed by Ayia_Napa_Blues

Jimmy Grimble's Boots said:
pinder10 said:
Not got a lot of patience you two have you?! haha. By the way not happy with gatafe think I have the worst 4 star team on the game, but its all for fun. Sjk needs some credit for sorting all this out even if he did fix it so he's fulham haha only joking. Good luck everyone

Mate i kid you not that Stuttgart are actually the worst 4 star team of the lot. Can imagine Getafe run them close but it takes my players half a day to turn on the ball ha!

I'll kid you not montepieller are the worst team on the game! Id rather be Oldham haha!

owen-mcfc said:
pinder10 said:
Not got a lot of patience you two have you?! haha. By the way not happy with gatafe think I have the worst 4 star team on the game, but its all for fun. Sjk needs some credit for sorting all this out even if he did fix it so he's fulham haha only joking. Good luck everyone

Mate i kid you not that Stuttgart are actually the worst 4 star team of the lot. Can imagine Getafe run them close but it takes my players half a day to turn on the ball ha!

I'll kid you not montepieller are the worst team on the game! Id rather be Oldham haha!

****!

sjk2008 said:
owen-mcfc said:

****!
Twat!

Oldhams my second team mate haha!
Id win it if I was Oldham ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.