FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 Bluemoon League - ROUND 4 & KO CUP PENDING!!!!

Nice idea to have a cup aswell.......gives me a semi

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 Bluemoon League - FIXTURES #4 RELEASED!!

sjk2008 said:
Just a quick update.

I will also run a KO cup to go side by side to this league.

As I need the cup to consist of 16 teams, and with the league consisting of 20 teams, I have to determine who automatically qualifies and who has to go through a play off.

Option 1: Current top 12 automatically qualify and the bottom 8 get drawn into a one off playoff match to make up the final 16? (In this case it would be: Santos, Aston Villa, Corinthians, CSKA Moscow, Espanyol, Montpellier, Everton, Palermo & Parma).

Option 2: The most active 12 automatically qualify and the less active 8 get drawn into a one off playoff match to make up the final 16? (In this case it would be: Everton, Palermo, Parma, Hamburg, Spartak Moscow, Stuttgart, Getafe and 1 random other as 13 teams have each fulfilled their fixtures).

Option 3: I can just randomly pick 8 teams to enter at the Play Off stage.

THOUGHTS ANYONE?
Option 1 mate as it punishes the less active also.

Though I'd quite like to play Parma.

SWP's back said:
sjk2008 said:
Just a quick update.

As I need the cup to consist of 16 teams, and with the league consisting of 20 teams, I have to determine who automatically qualifies and who has to go through a play off.

Option 1: Current top 12 automatically qualify and the bottom 8 get drawn into a one off playoff match to make up the final 16? (In this case it would be: Santos, Aston Villa, Corinthians, CSKA Moscow, Espanyol, Montpellier, Everton, Palermo & Parma).

Option 2: The most active 12 automatically qualify and the less active 8 get drawn into a one off playoff match to make up the final 16? (In this case it would be: Everton, Palermo, Parma, Hamburg, Spartak Moscow, Stuttgart, Getafe and 1 random other as 13 teams have each fulfilled their fixtures).

THOUGHTS ANYONE?
Option 1 mate as it punishes the less active also.

Though I'd quite like to play Parma.

I vote for option 1 as well

even though i'd have to qualify (probably on pens the way im playing LOL) the fairest is option 1

I thought option 1 to be the best option, hence option 1, though I thought it'd be best to gauge others opinions. (Anyone else find that difficult to read as I did to type?)

Anyway, as we'll go with option 1, the Play Off draw is as follows:

ASTON VILLA v PARMA
CORINTHIANS v PALERMO
CSKA MOSCOW v EVERTON (Everton on holiday til Saturday I believe)
ESPANYOL v MONTPELLIER

All ties are 1-legged. Same rules apply, 6 minute games on normal gamespeed.
Online squads only.

The winners of each play off will enter the 16-man KO cup.

GOOD LUCK!

BlueinCumbria said:
Bluetsylor....can do tonight mate....around 10pm...send me friend request i am synobbo. be gentle.....just looked at the table......

Be more like half past mate if possible?<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:41 pm --<br /><br />
sjk2008 said:
Just a quick update.

Option 1: Current top 12 automatically qualify and the bottom 8 get drawn into a one off playoff match to make up the final 16? (In this case it would be: Aston Villa, Corinthians, CSKA Moscow, Espanyol, Montpellier, Everton, Palermo & Parma).

THOUGHTS ANYONE?

Option 1 pal

Dave55 when you available to play the cup match mate, I should be on tomorrow after 9 but gotta play route46 in league first

SJK - what we doing if its a draw, just replay until a winner because it might take me while with my special abilty of drawing LOL

csit17 said:
Dave55 when you available to play the cup match mate, I should be on tomorrow after 9 but gotta play route46 in league first

SJK - what we doing if its a draw, just replay until a winner because it might take me while with my special abilty of drawing LOL

As it's 1 leg, you can either have a replay or just go though the arena mode and take the penalties option. Just agree it between you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.