FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 Bluemoon League - Round 4 & KO Cup pending

Im the best in this league anyway, you will see now im in, PARMAAAAAA PARMAAAAAA

Stu its past 10 and I'm online now, LETTTTSS GOOOO

standytogilvy said:
Stu its past 10 and I'm online now, LETTTTSS GOOOO
Im on now!!

Santos 0-4 Getafe
Getafe 1-0 Santos

Really cant get the hang of Santos.

On this diner if anyone wants a game 1200

Jimmy Grimble's Boots said:
sjk2008 said:
SJK.... rather convenient how you got Fulham in your "random" draw. Do rules include just pass to Johnson? Run down the wing, cross and pray... you've got skillz. what a load of shit stuttgart are. Rather convenient how me and Pinder the 2 best players in the league get a bag of shit. Well played....

Well check you out you soft fucking ****. Got beat and thought you would make excuses up did you?

Let's have look at a couple of things shall we......

1. Just because you've on more h2h titles doesn't make you 'the best' in the league now does it? I mean, Pinder has won loads too yet we have an even h2h record against eachother and he isn't arrogant enough to come out with the tripe you have just come out with.

2. Fulham 78-75-74 vs Stuttgart 76-75-75. So that's a whole rating of 1 better than your team. Not exactly Barcelona v Leyton Orient is it?

3. I played Standytogilvy the other day who, according to your logic, is shit since he has only won 2 titles and he smashed me 6-2 in the league. He was 5-0 up at one point. Did I complain? Nope, he deserved to win and I told him that. Surely, as I picked my own team, they'd be considerably better than any other yeah? Oh, and by the way, Spartak are 78-74-72, which is 2 LESS than Stuttgart. So what does that tell you? He managed to destroy me, yet you didn't - shocking for someone who claims to be the 'mustard'.

Nothing worse than a sore loser. Take your defeats, as I have, and fucking deal with them. Can't be doing with you being a whining **** whenever you lose. Arrogant fucking mard arse.

-- Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:25 pm --

Dam i was hoping for a bite to my last comment haha :-( Yeah tight games mate... shame Stuttgart are a that bad i couldnt give you a better game. Well played tho.

You just got a bite.

However, apologise for the little rant and I will apologise for my response.

Right ok... save me wasting my time and typing a response to your keyboard warrior reply, feel free to PM me your location and ill come for a little chat to see who is a "soft fuckin ****" and see if you act the keyboard warrior then.

My first message was a little light hearted attempt to get a bite from you as im the most laid back person u could meet and certainly dont get frustrated over a computer game, and thought you might have a sense of humour and certainly didnt expect that response, which most will agree was way over the top.

Less of the 'big I am' talk yeah?

I called you a soft **** because your post was typical of one.

I'm pretty sure when you read a post like that just a minute after the games you can understand how one can find your post arrogant and petty. Everything in the post doesn't come across as something said in a 'jokey' fashion.

However, if, as you say, it was just light-hearted and didn't mean anything by it then I'll believe you and I apologise for the rant.

Good luck for the rest of the tournament anyway. You're still one of the faves looking at the current standings.

stu1 said:
On this diner if anyone wants a game 1200

I think I have a cup game with you mate. You up for it pal?

CITY_123.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.