Route46 i'll be on 10 mins if your about, playing cup match first though

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 Bluemoon League - Round 4 & KO Cup pending

Everton 0 - Spartak 6
Spartak 5 - Everton 2

standytogilvy said:
Everton 0 - Spartak 6
Spartak 5 - Everton 2

Fucking hell mate, scoring for fun you of late!

Title favourite perhaps???<br /><br />-- Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:03 pm --<br /><br />Can the following league games get played ASAP please: -

Everton v Stuttgart/Stuttgart v Everton
Getafe v Parma/Parma v Getafe
Hamburg v Palermo/Palermo v Hamburg
Aston Villa v Dinamo Moscow/Dinamo Moscow v Aston Villa
Athletic Bilbao v CSKA Moscow/CSKA Moscow v Athletic Bilbao
Everton v Sunderland/Sunderland v Everton
Galatasaray v Spartak Moscow/Spartak Moscow v Galatasaray
Hamburg v Parma/Parma v Hamburg
Montpellier v Palermo/Palermo v Montpellier

If i've missed any scores then just let me know.

Cheers guys.

Everton 2 Palmero 0
Palmero 1 Everton 4

sjk2008 said:
Jimmy Grimble's Boots said:
sjk2008 said:
Well check you out you soft fucking ****. Got beat and thought you would make excuses up did you?

Let's have look at a couple of things shall we......

1. Just because you've on more h2h titles doesn't make you 'the best' in the league now does it? I mean, Pinder has won loads too yet we have an even h2h record against eachother and he isn't arrogant enough to come out with the tripe you have just come out with.

2. Fulham 78-75-74 vs Stuttgart 76-75-75. So that's a whole rating of 1 better than your team. Not exactly Barcelona v Leyton Orient is it?

3. I played Standytogilvy the other day who, according to your logic, is shit since he has only won 2 titles and he smashed me 6-2 in the league. He was 5-0 up at one point. Did I complain? Nope, he deserved to win and I told him that. Surely, as I picked my own team, they'd be considerably better than any other yeah? Oh, and by the way, Spartak are 78-74-72, which is 2 LESS than Stuttgart. So what does that tell you? He managed to destroy me, yet you didn't - shocking for someone who claims to be the 'mustard'.

Nothing worse than a sore loser. Take your defeats, as I have, and fucking deal with them. Can't be doing with you being a whining **** whenever you lose. Arrogant fucking mard arse.

-- Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:25 pm --

You just got a bite.

However, apologise for the little rant and I will apologise for my response.

Right ok... save me wasting my time and typing a response to your keyboard warrior reply, feel free to PM me your location and ill come for a little chat to see who is a "soft fuckin ****" and see if you act the keyboard warrior then.

My first message was a little light hearted attempt to get a bite from you as im the most laid back person u could meet and certainly dont get frustrated over a computer game, and thought you might have a sense of humour and certainly didnt expect that response, which most will agree was way over the top.

Less of the 'big I am' talk yeah?

I called you a soft **** because your post was typical of one.

I'm pretty sure when you read a post like that just a minute after the games you can understand how one can find your post arrogant and petty. Everything in the post doesn't come across as something said in a 'jokey' fashion.

However, if, as you say, it was just light-hearted and didn't mean anything by it then I'll believe you and I apologise for the rant.

Good luck for the rest of the tournament anyway. You're still one of the faves looking at the current standings.

I promise you it was put in a jokey fashion. After looking at Pinders online stats hes 200th in the world and thats why i mentioned him with me.... cos i know im nowhere near, been beat twice off Akai in friendlies and off you, so no reason for me to claim in the "best". I see where your comin from tho so i accept your apology.

As ive said in previous posts i think your doing a great job with this league, so there would be no reason for me to act like that with you over a game, which further proves my point that i was joking :-P. Keep up the great work :-)<br /><br />-- Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:10 pm --<br /><br />
stu1 said:
Everton 2 Palmero 0
Palmero 1 Everton 4

You on now Stu? I can squeeze our games in now if you want? Off out at 2 o clock tho so unless you wanna play later instead?

tried to play standytogilvy (Spartak) for few days now, but for some reason it doesn't allows us.

we are able to choose teams / formation and just when the game about to kick off, it disconnects both of us!
we both tried to reset router, tried a match in the lobby .. nothing works!

can it be a temporary draw for now SJK? might try in few days, maybe it will work!

Akai said:
tried to play standytogilvy (Spartak) for few days now, but for some reason it doesn't allows us.

we are able to choose teams / formation and just when the game about to kick off, it disconnects both of us!
we both tried to reset router, tried a match in the lobby .. nothing works!

can it be a temporary draw for now SJK? might try in few days, maybe it will work!

This, so frustrating

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.