FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

Real Madrid 2-2 juventus
Juventus 2-2 Real Madrid

Both very tough games should have beaten me to be honest! Post V fest hangover did not help! Well played mate.

mcfc_ms said:
cityspud said:
I haven't got a facebook anymore mate... thank God.

Yeah mate, Whenever's good for you.

EDIT*

never mind, i found a way in.

Hi mate. Will be on at 7 for you to get a nice easy 6 points over my napoli team

Napoli - head over to my website...

sjkgaming.weebly.com<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:19 pm --<br /><br />
Jimmy Grimble's Boots said:
Has anybody else registered to EA where you can play for money? Ive just registered, played a free tournement and won it n they give me $3. Now im entering a $3 tourney to win $300 lol cant be bad for free?

Yeah, I went on Virgin Gaming with $15 and left with $60. Lost a few single games now and again though. Just dont want to get in the habit of going on there otherwise it could fuck me right over. It pisses me off losing in a normal game, let alone for money!

Napoli and Chelsea.. i'm coming on now if any of you are on?

Valencia / CITY_123

Sjk i'm just posting on here as well for now because i'm not sure they have read the website.

Yeah, I went on Virgin Gaming with $15 and left with $60. Lost a few single games now and again though. Just dont want to get in the habit of going on there otherwise it could fuck me right over. It pisses me off losing in a normal game, let alone for money!

I feel what your saying mate. Still, $60 from $15 cant be bad. Gonna see if i can win off this free $ but if that fails i think ill try a cheeky $15 myself.

cityspud said:
Napoli and Chelsea.. i'm coming on now if any of you are on?

Valencia / CITY_123

Sjk i'm just posting on here as well for now because i'm not sure they have read the website.

Will be on in ten mate :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.