FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

Jimmy Grimble's Boots said:
Yeah, I went on Virgin Gaming with $15 and left with $60. Lost a few single games now and again though. Just dont want to get in the habit of going on there otherwise it could fuck me right over. It pisses me off losing in a normal game, let alone for money!

I feel what your saying mate. Still, $60 from $15 cant be bad. Gonna see if i can win off this free $ but if that fails i think ill try a cheeky $15 myself.

What you going on about?

Barcelona 4 inter 2......was tight but a non existent pen fucked it

inter 1 barca 0.....tight game

well played chazzy baby

BlueinCumbria said:
Barcelona 4 inter 2......was tight but a non existent pen fucked it

inter 1 barca 0.....tight game

well played chazzy baby

good games. no idea how ref gave pen, sealed game for me

2nd game... missed so many chances

BlueTaylor91 said:
Yeah, I went on Virgin Gaming with $15 and left with $60. Lost a few single games now and again though. Just dont want to get in the habit of going on there otherwise it could fuck me right over. It pisses me off losing in a normal game, let alone for money!

I feel what your saying mate. Still, $60 from $15 cant be bad. Gonna see if i can win off this free $ but if that fails i think ill try a cheeky $15 myself.

What you going on about?

Go to EA sports arena on online modes mate, and follow the instructions from there

BlueTaylor91 said:

What you going on about?

Go to EA sports arena on online modes mate, and follow the instructions from there

Sweet will check it out

DanCity2890 said:
Valencia 0 - 0 Chelsea
Chelsea 1 - 2 Valencia

Good games as always james :)

Some crackers for the football blunders, eh. Most of em didn't even know it was half time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.