Fifa 14

Re: Fifa 14 Demo

quiet_riot said:
Took about 6 hours to download it overnight. Hoping to play a few games tonight.
its only 1.5 gb!

I agree with what everyone has said about the slow turning, I also find that when i run with the ball the distance the players kick it in front of them changes, they randomly kick it further and then I lose the ball.
I did like how the strikers were making better runs.

I think the main revamp in the game will be in the next gen console with the new engine, current gen doesn't have the new engine.

First game i was City and played Spurs, went 2 up with some decents finishing from Jovetic and a long range from Fernandinho.

Get to the point, Spurs broke, Adebayor crossed the ball in and Lennon headed it in when i had Nastasic marking him. Thats either unrealistic as it gets or i'm just that bad.

Its been majorly improved since the demo version( theres been 2 updates since), I've played an more updated version and its really good, more similar to 13 in respect to pace.

i have the pc version of the demo, i wonder if tis is simiar to xbx?? seems pretty fail. i dont lke it when i cant control whqts happening, it feels like im watchinf a game not playing

totally shit.

The only positive is they seem to have dropped the whole random "one touch" system, so at least if you send a light pass back to your keeper you don't have to expect the ball to bounce off their feet like it's smothered in flubber.

citytill1die84 said:
£54.99 to buy of City website with official cover wow that's a joke.

£35 on amazon. trade-in last years game for £5 off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.