FIFA 19

roy.or.r

Didn't see a separate thread so thought of starting a new one. If I have missed, mods please merge. I was wondering if anyone here plays fifa 19 UT and how good they are at it.

Haven’t played FUT since FIFA 17. Sniped Messi for 40k I remember

How?! I’ve played UT since like FIFA 16 I think and never once have I managed to get a top top player in a pack or through having enough coins. I play some teams who have Messi, mbappe, KdB etc and I’m like how the hell have you afforded this team?!

How?! I’ve played UT since like FIFA 16 I think and never once have I managed to get a top top player in a pack or through having enough coins. I play some teams who have Messi, mbappe, KdB etc and I’m like how the hell have you afforded this team?!
I was going to buy him for my team and after a couple mins he was listed for 40k, and I bought him quick as fuck. There’s plenty of ways to earn more coins, but the most common methods is to either play FUT Champions or Division Rivals, or just buy FIFA points and cross your fingers. I started trading at 2k or something on FIFA 17, and got to a million about 5-6 weeks (just trading). Spent some time on it, but I would rather do that than spending shitloads of FIFA points and get nothing
11253sm.png

Last edited:
I was going to buy him for my team and after a couple mins he was listed for 40k, and I bought him quick as fuck. There’s plenty of ways to earn more coins, but the most common methods is to either play FUT Champions or Division Rivals, or just buy FIFA points and cross your fingers. I started trading at 2k or something on FIFA 17, and got to a million about 5-6 weeks (just trading). Spent some time on it, but I would rather do that than spending shitloads of FIFA points and get nothing
11253sm.png

I love UT but I just can't be bothered every trading. I play Fifa for the football and Football Manager for the business side. Even with gold players I receive I sometimes just quick sell them because I can't be bothered listing them. Basically it's my own fault!

I never realised there were some lucky purchases like that you could make. How did you come across him? Searched or just lucky?

I love UT but I just can't be bothered every trading. I play Fifa for the football and Football Manager for the business side. Even with gold players I receive I sometimes just quick sell them because I can't be bothered listing them. Basically it's my own fault!

I never realised there were some lucky purchases like that you could make. How did you come across him? Searched or just lucky?
Very lucky with that one, I was searching for someone listing Messi a little cheaper than normal, and suddenly one appeared for 40k. I`m sure that several others tried to buy him at the same time, but luckily I was quick enough. Sniping is quite hard, but I`ve done that a lot, and it paid off big time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.