FIFA 2011

Unfortunately CoMS wont be in the game for a while yet... if ever.

Massive shame as every year i have hopes on it being in.

CTID1988 said:
Anybody know the stadium list yet? Is COMS in it? Id cream if it was

I think the stadium that they use now (can't remember what it's called) is quite realistic. Obviously though coms would be qaulity.

Who wants a game of FIFA 10? My tag is mcfc pete

The stadium they use now is just Stamford Bridge with different coloured seats and a generic name, shame really... they keep st james' park in when newcastle were in the championship and they never put ours in, even though it has a higher capacity than Anfield and Stamford Bridge.

brian the blue said:
The stadium they use now is just Stamford Bridge with different coloured seats and a generic name, shame really... they keep st james' park in when newcastle were in the championship and they never put ours in, even though it has a higher capacity than Anfield and Stamford Bridge.

Exactly! I would enjoy playing it so much more if it was in there. We have a square stadium in the game ffs.

You wouldn't believe the amount of work that goes into replicating even the basic, made up stadiums, nevermind the real ones. The designers at EA spent the last 2 years doing the stadia for the world cup game so it will be FIFA 12 at the very earliest that COMS makes an appearance.
We're not doing our cause any harm at the minute though to be included.

they may aswell have anfield on it, its bigger and they did finish higher than us last season so it is deserved.

Silvercloud said:
You wouldn't believe the amount of work that goes into replicating even the basic, made up stadiums, nevermind the real ones. The designers at EA spent the last 2 years doing the stadia for the world cup game so it will be FIFA 12 at the very earliest that COMS makes an appearance.
We're not doing our cause any harm at the minute though to be included.

Bear in mind also that each stadium has to be done several times, depending on the weather/time options, as these effects aren't yet done in real time.

Wheelsy said:
Use "Fussballstadion" instead. Looks closer to COMS, plus the camera is much higher for taking corners.

I hate that, it makes corners alot harder when the camera is away up there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.