FIFA 2011

The game desperately needs a stadium editor, so unrealistic when I've taken the likes of Bury from league two into the Prem, won the Champs League and still play infront of the old man and his dog....

I use the one they give Bolton, looks close to ours but its always night time and raining LoL.

Anyone have problems with the 2010 game crashing alot on manager mode?

PS3 wooo!

I thought I read something about sharing user content and editing being available in 11 (though I doubt that pertains to stadiums).

Don't see COMS being included though, we never really get any new stadiums these days.

You seen the new cover?

28guu60.jpg

PS3 wooo!

I thought I read something about sharing user content and editing being available in 11 (though I doubt that pertains to stadiums).

Don't see COMS being included though, we never really get any new stadiums these days.

It refers to being able to put custom soundtracks in so imports mp3s to ps3 then add it to the soundtrack ingame i.e City coming out to Bluemoon (or the song of your choice) and real fan chants.

Cant find anywhere to download actual fanchants for free tho but theres <a class="postlink" href="http://www.fanchants.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.fanchants.com</a> and charge £1.50 per mp3

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.