FIFA Club World Cup 2023 Urawa Red Diamonds (N) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Best thing about tonight's game apart from the obvious cleansheet. Is our recent signings performing well along with another young un in Bobb.
The future is bright. CTID

Funny how we all view things differently. I thought Kovacic did well but gave the ball away twice early on and put us in bother, so I gave it Bernie instead as I really liked his influence, control and positivity.

Nunes I thought looked poor until he got the ball. He has to feel like he belongs I think, and hopefully this is the time, but so often he was hanging around almost in the way of our play it seemed, and he has this 'can't be arsed', kind of body language that does rile me a little. He did get in some good positions second half though, and his running did make the difference when it counted, just need more of it please. If we have a 100% engaged Nunes contributing to every phase, then great we have a player who we can use to break teams down, especially on that troublesome right hand side. But no sulking please.

I've seen some comments about grealish being poor too yesterday, and I thought he was good. Controlled, didn't get the fouls he should have on a couple of occasions, took a few knocks and looked like he was feeling them by the time he was subbed.

Eddie and Rodri good too, plus Ake. The clean sheet should do our confidence wonders.

Every time I see Oscar Bobb I think.. FUCKING WOW!! This kid is the real deal and he will end up a world class player. Everything about him screams class. His first touch, his awareness, his confidence on the ball, his shot, his ability to take the ball under pressure, his ability to find a quick pass.. I could go on all night. This kid is the fucking business, end of errand!

I agree. If he can do what his cameos/talent suggests on a regular basis when it's time to be a major part of the squad, then he might just be a revelation

Nunes. He's getting better with each appearance. Deceptively quick on the ball when breaking the lines and technically very good. Couldn't finish his breakfast unfortunately. Something to work on though, not everyone can be KDB.
How fucking good is Oscar Bobb going to be? I think very good is the answer.

Every time I see Oscar Bobb I think.. FUCKING WOW!! This kid is the real deal and he will end up a world class player. Everything about him screams class. His first touch, his awareness, his confidence on the ball, his shot, his ability to take the ball under pressure, his ability to find a quick pass.. I could go on all night. This kid is the fucking business, end of errand!
Let's give him a go in the prem then

It surely must be Mateo. He has finally become a City player. I have a feeling that Matheus may make the same transition on Friday.

Has to be Nunes for me. Probably his best game so far in a City shirt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.