Fifa Clubs (PS3)

glen quagmire said:
Now my ps3 is dead. I shall buy a new one when i get back from work later, is my pro dead also? Or can i recover him?
This happened to me and i lost my pro and had to start again... Your pro doesnt save to the servers like ultimate team does the only way you can recover your pro is if you have the save file of your personel settings backed up on a usb or if you have playstation plus and you have it under the online saving file. If not u have to start again.

kippaxchris said:
glen quagmire said:
Now my ps3 is dead. I shall buy a new one when i get back from work later, is my pro dead also? Or can i recover him?
This happened to me and i lost my pro and had to start again... Your pro doesnt save to the servers like ultimate team does the only way you can recover your pro is if you have the save file of your personel settings backed up on a usb or if you have playstation plus and you have it under the online saving file. If not u have to start again.

Oh? I thought it did save to the servers.

Damn, sorry Glen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.