Fifa Clubs - Superbia In Proelio

Re: FIFA10 clubs (PS3)

Any chance of getting back in. Have nothing to do of a night now, and promise to be good. My pro is now also Up with the best. Have complete all my physical, mental and shooting accomplishments. PLEASE?

i've just sent a request, I know i was signed previously, but my pro was shit! he's getting there now, and i'm all about TEAM! i'm on most nights and username is welshboylloyd, if anyone fancies a game too?
Cheers!

when i get my ps3 at christmas and fifa 10 which i will be on all the time. Will i have to take a trial run to get onto the team? I am quality if i dont mind saying so on fifa. I am very much a team player and i think that i will be able to add a bit more to this team with my passing, vision, shooting, crosses. I play either as a centre midfielder, left midfielder, right midfielder or upfront. I would like to have one of those positions if possible please. What formation do you play?

erocsevil said:
Any chance of getting back in. Have nothing to do of a night now, and promise to be good. My pro is now also Up with the best. Have complete all my physical, mental and shooting accomplishments. PLEASE?

I dont think it was too much with regards to your ability, some players are better than others, simple as that.

I think it was generally your attitude, when we lost, you liked to tell people what they did wrong. I dont wish to speak for the others but I think it was more to do with that. It was nothing personal, I think we all as a collective decided your attitude made playing less enjoyable.

I dont mean to be rude, but that was the impression I got.

Your desperation and admittance that you have nothing else to do on a night is a slight concern though and I dont think it will do you any favours in persuading the bosses.

Again, dont take it personally, but lying to you is pointless.

Well the night came to a close then with me having a shocker and losing 8-5. It is so hard when we have 7 or 8 playing at same time as impossible to have any real shape. Hold my hands up though as I should have done better.

I enjoyed it when we went into 2 rooms though, so if we get 8 regulars then we should do that more often.

With me,
Kiam
Jay
Ash
Mark,
Paul,
Sam,
Dan,
Mark

Out of the people playing from last week, me and jay play any, ash and markb are the goal machines. Sam and Dan both like playing on the wings and Mark 94 and Kiam the workhorses in the centre mid then we should have 1 of each per team. Paul is the golden boy centre half so we would have to fight over him.

It sounds harsh to people wanting to join, but we already have too many.

As goaters said, 7 or 8 in one match room is shite, we all end up ball chasing leaving who ever is any (usualy citypie) fucked. Do you think he enjoys playing as just 4 defenders and being raped continuously on the counter?

4 per match room is much better. unless you have 5 or 6 on then you pretty much have to be 1 room.

That 8-5 game was pretty frustrating.

I dont want to have ANOTHER moan as it will give me a reputation but, players need to stick to their own positions. It wasnt Pie's fault we conceded 8 goals, he had no midfield in front of him.

It boils down to the same point I made on Friday night about team work. If you choose a midfield position, you are not there to score goals, your there to help the defence and the attack. I had to laugh at the amount of occasions we had a counter attack and there were 5 of you on the left wing trying to get the ball first, clattered into each other, and they had about 7 players vs Pie and Ash.

Im not having a go at anyones ability, my finishing was next to woeful last night and could have saved us in a few games and im the first to admit it.

If we score 5 goals, even on a computer game, we shouldnt lose the game. I know its nice to score and get ratings/achievements etc, but if your only playing for that, theres no point.

If everyone thinks its just a mess around on an evening then fine, and ill shut up, but i enjoy winning games and going on winning streaks and I want us to do well. So, if your playing midfield, play midfield. I think for that 8-5 most peoples ratings were below 6.0, thats because most people were out of position. So by trying to get glory to get ratings, your actually doing the opposite.

Oh and when we have more than 6 online, agree two rooms is better.

sam the drummer said:
I must have just left before the 8-5, sounds a good match though

Btw drum, I thought you were much better last night, and made the right decisions when to pass/shoot. Keep it up :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.