FIFA OR PES

Alan Kernaghan's 40yd Lob said:
ell said:
Thats preeeeety sad that mate, I said I play both each year before I buy.

Clearly your so passionate about your fifa, got to call your last question to yourself

no you said you play pes because it's a proper football game.

if you enjoy the new pes, that's fine. i was gutted after i played it. i played it for weeks but it just made me sad. when i finally switched to fifa i was shocked. it's not the best football game ever, but it's the best on the next gen consoles. i've just moved house so i'm back on the ps2 and pro-evo 2006, which was fucking killer, so i'm happy!

you're just going about this argument the wrong way mate, i'm not looking down my nose at people who play pes, i admire you for sticking with the pes franchise and i sincerely hope that konami get their shit sorted out for pes2010. you and kian are treating the majority of gamers on here like we're some kind of lepers. stop doing that and we'll continue the friendly banter about why fifa 09 is better than pes 09.

oh, and turning my own joke back on me? that's clever mate, i see what you did there.

Which part of my posts did this?? the bit about me trying both? the bit about me prefering PES???

I was happy to give an honest opinion and then off you come all guns blazing, Kiam has had a lot to say but just because im sticking up for PES does not mean I am agreeing with what he is saying.

kiam06 said:
no you said you play pes because it's a proper football game.

if you enjoy the new pes, that's fine. i was gutted after i played it. i played it for weeks but it just made me sad. when i finally switched to fifa i was shocked. it's not the best football game ever, but it's the best on the next gen consoles. i've just moved house so i'm back on the ps2 and pro-evo 2006, which was fucking killer, so i'm happy!

you're just going about this argument the wrong way mate, i'm not looking down my nose at people who play pes, i admire you for sticking with the pes franchise and i sincerely hope that konami get their shit sorted out for pes2010. you and kian are treating the majority of gamers on here like we're some kind of lepers. stop doing that and we'll continue the friendly banter about why fifa 09 is better than pes 09.

oh, and turning my own joke back on me? that's clever mate, i see what you did there.
Are you after a copy of Fifa too? It is American tripe, they can't make football games.
And the Japs can!?

The producer of FIFA is English and supports Leeds!

Watching the behind the scenes of the new PES, by the looks of it all they have worked on is the shadows on the players, and the addition of custom tactics which, is in FIFA 09!

The gameplay on PES has gone down hill, the players are constantly doing those lil' fake shot things! ARGGHH it's frustrating!

I have always been of the opinion that most people that play Fifa know nothing about football. E.G all the little Chavs who just buy it for the brand names and logos. (This is from my days working in Game). The people who came in to buy Pes were mainly "normal" football fans who were asking questions about game play and features and not "have they got Beckhams new haircut on it".

Saying this i started my journey playing Fifa International when it first came out in 94/95 and it was a great game.

As soon as the Playstation came out i switched to ISS as it felt far superior to play. This then led me to PES and that is where i have been ever since.

But lets be honest people PES is in a real mess, the commentary is crap, game play has become rigid and boring and the Japanese influence on the game really isnt doing it any favours at the minute.

Fifa has been improving but is still a bit "strange" to play if you understand what i mean. It does still feel all about the names and the sponsers and for that reason i have not leaned towards it yet.

Apparantly they are fixing PES to play great. But in all honesty i have been hearing this since PES3.

Even though i slag PES off is still provides me with hours of entertainment and there is nothing better than trying to win the Champions League on the hardest setting with your mate on the same team as you choosing only teams that finish in Mid Table.... i.e. Seville, Atalanta, Fiorentina.

Oh, and after numerous computer cheats against us we finally won with Sevilla.

ell said:
Which part of my posts did this?? the bit about me trying both? the bit about me prefering PES???

no, this bit:

ell said:
PES, I like a proper football game.

ell said:
I was happy to give an honest opinion and then off you come all guns blazing, Kiam has had a lot to say but just because im sticking up for PES does not mean I am agreeing with what he is saying.

fair enough man, if you prefer PES, then it's fine but don't chastise others for playing FIFA, when it's widely regarded as being much better than PES this year.

I love FIFA 09 but the developers are RAGS. Hence how Patrice Evra can outjump Peter Crouch and Ferdinand is faster than Theo Walcott.

ell said:

no, this bit:

ell said:
PES, I like a proper football game.

ell said:

fair enough man, if you prefer PES, then it's fine but don't chastise others for playing FIFA, when it's widely regarded as being much better than PES this year.
Fair enough if you took offence by that, I was pointing out that the footballing gameplay on PES was better IMO, then im suddenly turning it from friendly banter to Beirut

ell said:
Fair enough if you took offence by that, I was pointing out that the footballing gameplay on PES was better IMO, then im suddenly turning it from friendly banter to Beirut

Next time you want to point out that the footballing gameplay on PES is better than FIFA, why not say that instead of being a condescending little scamp?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.