fifa or pro evo?

unlucky me, i dont have a console.

fifa 2009 on the pc is really fifa 2006 with updated squads... in other words, shocking.

pes really went wrong last year, this years is better, but still just wrong.

honestly, when i want to play footie, pes 06 is my best option.

ElanJo said:
bazamancity1 said:
without a dream said:
Loved pro never even considered FIFA, till this year. FIFA 09 shits all over pro which is sad. It felt like betrayal buying FIFA :'(
is there something im missing what is the latest fifa and i will get it tommorow and try it is it updateable? ps3

FIFA 09 (FIFA 2010 comes out in a few months, which looks like it will be great with full 360 degree directional control etc)

Updatable? you mean can you transfer players around? If so, yes. The developers released a January transfer patch aswell. I have it for the 360 so I just download it off live. I guess it's a similar process on the PS3. There are other updates aswell.
nice one gonna get tomoz and try the fuckin thing and see for my self

bazamancity1 said:
ElanJo said:
bazamancity1 said:
without a dream said:
Loved pro never even considered FIFA, till this year. FIFA 09 shits all over pro which is sad. It felt like betrayal buying FIFA :'(
is there something im missing what is the latest fifa and i will get it tommorow and try it is it updateable? ps3

FIFA 09 (FIFA 2010 comes out in a few months, which looks like it will be great with full 360 degree directional control etc)

Updatable? you mean can you transfer players around? If so, yes. The developers released a January transfer patch aswell. I have it for the 360 so I just download it off live. I guess it's a similar process on the PS3. There are other updates aswell.
nice one gonna get tomoz and try the fuckin thing and see for my self

If you're used to Pro (like me) you can change the controls so they are just like Pro. Also, customise the control options so you don't have fully assisted controls for passing etc. ;) Once you get used to it I'd put money on it that you'll love it :)

on the PS2 pro was great. fluid gameplay and fun to play unlike fifa which felt very rigid. however since the PS3 fifa has been light years ahead in terms of graphics, realism and gameplay. PES 2009 was total wank no two ways about whereas fifa was head and shoulders above. Personally i don't see how people can defend pro evo it has become a simply awful game on the PS3

i got it today (fifa 2009)played it 4 times and put it down
because petrov carnt get passed shit on the wings neather can anybody else!
passing is slow shooting is good crossing ok seem to get the ball took very easily hard to get passed players! have i got the controls right? i have them on classic dribble i think with pes buttons but it is frustrating there is no passing flow or maybe im new to it or just to used to evo but i will keep on it alright game though better than i thought
has anyone got any hints on controls or how to do the tricks and skills right im off to play pro evo

ElanJo said:
bazamancity1 said:
ElanJo said:
For the 50th time.... FIFA

Pro used to be no.1 until 2 seasons ago. It doesn't even come close to FIFA (on manual controls) anymore.
dont you think the shots and the way the keeper saves them seem to be the same but in pro they are all different!!!

Fifa has far more animations than Pro.

TBH, I only played a handful of games on this years Pro because it was so shockingly bad..... it feels like you're controlling robots who have never played the game before. Since FIFA came out 1st I had that for a while before Pro and going back to Pro felt like I was going back in time.

BULLSHIT. I played fifa this year and turnt if off its soo easy to get a shot on target its untrue. Fifa is for people who carnt master pro evo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.