FIFA to solve African migrant crisis

law74

Absolutely brilliant idea from Gianni Infantino.
I had no idea that the reason why thousands of poor Africans risked their lives crossing the Mediterranean was because there was only a world cup every four years, and having it every two years will mean they stay in their home countries.
I thought that they migrated because of famine, war, poverty, corruption, terrorism, not the frequency of the World Cup Finals.
The gangs who make money from people trafficking won't be happy with him, but I think we should start a campaign for him to be awarded the Nobel prize for humanity.
Well, that or sectioned under the Mental Health act if he thinks anyone will believe this to be anything other than a money grabbing exercise by football's most important (corrupt) man.

The gangs who make money from people trafficking won't be happy with him, but I think we should start a campaign for him to be awarded the Nobel prize for humanity.
Well, that or sectioned under the Mental Health act if he thinks anyone will believe this to be anything other than a money grabbing exercise by football's most important (corrupt) man.
Who cares if the gang who makes money from World Cup will be happy!! He is more scum than Blatter.

Last edited:

I had no idea that the reason why thousands of poor Africans risked their lives crossing the Mediterranean was because there was only a world cup every four years, and having it every two years will mean they stay in their home countries.
I thought that they migrated because of famine, war, poverty, corruption, terrorism, not the frequency of the World Cup Finals.
No chance with the Nobel prize - Rashford is a shoo-in for that.

Nigel Farage likes this post
I'm not sure that clown would appreciate it at all tbh, though he would probably agree to a world cup finals every two years as lo g as it wasn't held in England in case "pesky foreigners" came here....although of course he would give his wife an exemption from the "pesky foreigners" title being the hypocrite that he is.

Oh. My. Goodness.

As Jim Garrison (Kevin Costner) said in 'JFK'.. 'We're through the looking glass here, people.. What's white is black and what's black is white..'

“With every World Cup that is held in Africa, a family of four will be given access to a vuvuzela.”

I thought he meant FIFA registered agents would stopping trafficking African boys to european football clubs.

What a stupid idea. The migrants will still attempt to come here in non world cup years. We should insist it is held every year as that will end war and famine in Africa in the blink of an eye.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.