FIFA U17 World Cup - Patching And Wood Watch.

sam-caddick

Excited for this as we haved two City lads involved and it's also the same tournament we scouted Iheanacho and Nwakali from so overall it could be a good talent watch overall.

The England squad that will travel to Chile:

Goalkeepers: Paul Woolston (Newcastle United), Will Huffer (Leeds United), Alfie Whiteman (Tottenham Hotspur)

Defenders: Danny Collinge (VfB Stuttgart), Ro-Shaun Williams (Manchester United), Easah Suliman (Aston Villa), James Yates (Everton), Jay DaSilva (Chelsea), Tayo Edun (Fulham)

Midfielders: Tom Davies (Everton), Marcus Wood (Manchester City), Herbie Kane (Liverpool), Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool), Marcus Edwards (Tottenham Hotspur), Will Patching (Manchester City), Chris Willock (Arsenal)

Forwards: Kaylen Hinds (Arsenal), Rushian Hepburn-Murphy (Aston Villa), Kazaiah Sterling (Tottenham Hotspur), Ike Ugbo (Chelsea), Stephy Mavididi (Arsenal)

http://www.thefa.com/news/england/d...uncement-for-chile-021015#hRyRthFWQDXkbAkF.99

FIFA Under-17s World Cup 2016, Group B

England v Guinea
Saturday 17 October
Estadio Francisco Sanchez Rumoroso, Coquimbo

Brazil v EnglandTuesday 20 October
Estadio La Portada, La Serena

England v South KoreaFriday 23 October
Estadio Francisco Sanchez Rumoroso, Coquimbo

The top two nations from each group will progress to the last 16, where England could potentially meet Chile, Croatia, Nigeria or USA from Group A.

I'm guessing we should have some other players involved for other nations as well. Anyone have any ideas (twosips to th e forum)?

I'm guessing we should have some other players involved for other nations as well. Anyone have any ideas (twosips to th e forum)?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_FIFA_U-17_World_Cup_squads seems to have all of the squads, I've not got time right now to search through them myself.

Edit: actually a quick ctrl+F just shows the 2 England lads which seems slightly surprising.

2nd Edit: possibly because of the teams that didn't qualify I suppose on 2nd thoughts.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_FIFA_U-17_World_Cup_squads seems to have all of the squads, I've not got time right now to search through them myself.

Edit: actually a quick ctrl+F just shows the 2 England lads which seems slightly surprising.

2nd Edit: possibly because of the teams that didn't qualify I suppose on 2nd thoughts.

It's simply because our young teams are basically just English. We have a few Spanish kids, but Spain aren't there. Don't think we have any other nationalities in our u16s!

It's simply because our young teams are basically just English. We have a few Spanish kids, but Spain aren't there. Don't think we have any other nationalities in our u16s!
Yeah, it's probably because it's U17's and we don't have that particular age group, that got me mixing our U16's and U18's up.

8pm Eurosport tonight,i'll be watching.

Patching should start and i'm anticipating him impressing and announcing his huge talent - hopefully our other two also get an opportunity

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.